33 and still going strong at getting ID'd

Ugly ppl get carded more.

That's why I have my ID tatood on me forehead...

I actually did get carded at a cvs when buying a six pack. I think she was a little distracted or had bad eye sight.
I’m 51.

I actually did get carded at a cvs when buying a six pack. I think she was a little distracted or had bad eye sight.
I’m 51.

or maybe she was flirting with you paps.

its probably because you dont have a bulge in your pants

I believe you. This guy is 68 yrs old:

images

And they say there's no upside to a pregnant alcoholic.

Damn! He doesn't look a day over potato.

So how much for a bottle?
If you tell me your secret is going vegan I prefer to look 100 and having my steak.
Somethings are worth it.

At 40 (11 years ago) I had a little mid life crisis. My marriage was ending. I was injured. Shoulder separation and knee surgery in the same year. I was only a blue belt.
Basically, I stopped feeling sorry for myself. I dedicated myself to jiu Jitsu and my teaching career. I also started dancing.
I drive three miles to work and three miles to training.
No kids...
Lots of freedom...
The last 11 years have been the best years of my life so far. I still think my best years are ahead of me.
Also, very little beer these days... still once and a while. I’m a total lightweight.
And SQUATS!
Also, date beautiful brilliant women.
That’s the snake oil. Free of charge, my friend.

Bought two Grolsh beers and they had to look at my license

You still get Id;d?

Makes my wife jealous :p
I got carded when I went to watch Deadpool lol

At 40 (11 years ago) I had a little mid life crisis. My marriage was ending. I was injured. Shoulder separation and knee surgery in the same year. I was only a blue belt.
Basically, I stopped feeling sorry for myself. I dedicated myself to jiu Jitsu and my teaching career. I also started dancing.
I drive three miles to work and three miles to training.
No kids...
Lots of freedom...
The last 11 years have been the best years of my life so far. I still think my best years are ahead of me.
Also, very little beer these days... still once and a while. I’m a total lightweight.
And SQUATS!
Also, date beautiful brilliant women.
That’s the snake oil. Free of charge, my friend.

After reading that, I would rather pay for a bottle it seems easier. ;-)

Congrats Bill. I like your attitude and how you change your life.
Its a great story. I have been lurking in the grappling forum and I know you are a great guy.
I never forget the thread you made about getting submitted by a young boy ( I cant recall what diagnose he had) but it was a very nice read.

Seen too many people make too many threads about how their life sucks.
Some how its never their fault.
If something sucks... change it if you can!

Its suck that I am out of coffee for example.. I am going to change that.
Easy!

Same here, Clipster! People still think I’m in my early 20’s, 22 or 23 at the max.

Some stores have to check everyone’s ID now a days.. it’s policy . No your old asses don’t look 18 ...I do though got carded twice last week while using my credit card

Do you mean my friend who has cerebral palsy?

After reading that, I would rather pay for a bottle it seems easier. ;-)

Congrats Bill. I like your attitude and how you change your life.
Its a great story. I have been lurking in the grappling forum and I know you are a great guy.
I never forget the thread you made about getting submitted by a young boy ( I cant recall what diagnose he had) but it was a very nice read.

Seen too many people make too many threads about how their life sucks.
Some how its never their fault.
If something sucks... change it if you can!

Its suck that I am out of coffee for example.. I am going to change that.
Easy!

I actually submitted him with my famous front choke...(patent pending)

Back