33 and still going strong at getting ID'd

At 40 (11 years ago) I had a little mid life crisis. My marriage was ending. I was injured. Shoulder separation and knee surgery in the same year. I was only a blue belt.
Basically, I stopped feeling sorry for myself. I dedicated myself to jiu Jitsu and my teaching career. I also started dancing.
I drive three miles to work and three miles to training.
No kids...
Lots of freedom...
The last 11 years have been the best years of my life so far. I still think my best years are ahead of me.
Also, very little beer these days... still once and a while. I’m a total lightweight.
And SQUATS!
Also, date beautiful brilliant women.
That’s the snake oil. Free of charge, my friend.
<[analyzed}>

Cheater. Kids are exhausting.

oh, and i haven't been carded since i was about 17.

I only get id'd in the States and I'm 34.

I don't look young at all.

got ID'd routinely until I was 38.
idiots.

Thought I was going to own this joint with my story of being ID'd at 38 :(

She said I was dressed like the college kids, I had my varsity jacket on and a baseball cap, but c'mon son?! How many 18yr olds are 6'6", 260lbs with a 8" beard?

Still, I'll take it.

When working the door people would never guess my age was over 30, all in them genes!

people think i look 17 so
yeah
i find it really annoying personally and will be happy when it ends.

I would bet dollars to your doughnuts that ain't gonna be the case. I've met one women ever who pulled that off and she was dressed like a 60 yr old librarian when she was 17.

A local bar got busted and lost their liquor license for allowing underage people into the bar. The college student council started sending underage students to buy alcohol and recorded it. The high schools did the same with cigarettes. Now, everyone gets checked. No exceptions.

A local bar got busted and lost their liquor license for allowing underage people into the bar. The college student council started sending underage students to buy alcohol and recorded it. The high schools did the same with cigarettes. Now, everyone gets checked. No exceptions.

@Rex Kwon Do

I remember New Years Eve 2014, I was 35 and went to buy a case of Corona and got ID'd. No big deal I showed her my licence. Then she asks for a 2nd piece of ID so I had to go to my car and get my insurance. I come back and show her both and she takes my licence and starts scratching it with her fingernail. She might be the stupidest female I have ever met to this day.

38, and get ID'd every time...they're always like OH?!...never had someone guess that I was over 30...#tigerblood

It's probably more that they didn't want to sell you booze rather than you look young. If you don't have your id they can have a reason to not sell you booze.

No facial hair, I assume? Cuz my beard is 4-5 inches long right now and no one questions that I’m a homeless middle aged man

I've gotten carded for beer with groceries with a full beard and the three kids with me.

I usually gesture at the kids and say, "you mean that doesn't count as three forms of ID?"

We jest but in alot of places cashiers are told to card everyone without grey hair just to be on the safe side (safe side of fines that is).

It's probably more that they didn't want to sell you booze rather than you look young. If you don't have your id they can have a reason to not sell you booze.

Why wouldn't they want to sell me booze? What are you talking about you alcoholic

I've gotten carded for beer with groceries with a full beard and the three kids with me.

I usually gesture at the kids and say, "you mean that doesn't count as three forms of ID?"

We jest but in alot of places cashiers are told to card everyone without grey hair just to be on the safe side (safe side of fines that is).

How come kids aren't dying their hair gray to get booze

Back