33 and still going strong at getting ID'd

people think i look 17 so
yeah
i find it really annoying personally and will be happy when it ends. i'm okay with becoming an old ass lady :hmph dat long white hair WOO gonna grow it out to my ass ALMOST THERE ALREADY

Bought two Grolsh beers and they had to look at my license

You still get Id;d?

Makes my wife jealous :p
:eek:
I thought you were in your 50's??? How does a 33 year old post like such an old man??

I don't smoke or drink :(

Just go to a liquor store, grab a can of something and see if you get Id'd

Either way just say "whoops I forgot money bye"

Report back

Stopped being ID'd at 16. At that age I was already a fully bearded average sized man.

Well I've been going to the same damn stores for 10 years, so I dont ever get carded anymore. Its sad.

The law states to ID anyone under 40 for cigs and most places ID for alcohol Incase you have restrictions

Interesting story with that. There are two things you mostly get I.D.'ed for, alcohol and tobacco. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 14 years old. Back then nobody gave a shit. As long as you had money they would sell to you. I never got I.D.'ed for smokes as a 14 year old. Then later they cracked down and I started getting I.D.'ed. So when I was 14 nobody I.D.'ed me and when I was 20-35, everyone I.D.'ed me.

I'm 33 and can easily pass for 12. Odd because I'm 6ft 4 255lbs married to a 10 and a credit score of 800+ make six figures every 6 months taught Jon Jones his fight IQ and showed Peter north how to properly bust a nut

Interesting story with that. There are two things you mostly get I.D.'ed for, alcohol and tobacco. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 14 years old. Back then nobody gave a shit. As long as you had money they would sell to you. I never got I.D.'ed for smokes as a 14 year old. Then later they cracked down and I started getting I.D.'ed. So when I was 14 nobody I.D.'ed me and when I was 20-35, everyone I.D.'ed me.

Long live the 90s

Long live the 90s

Well I was talking about the 80's, but yea. Carded at 35, but not 14.

th

I don't get carded, but I've gone to the same corner store by the house for 3 years now.

This comes up constantly in my life. Constantly. Theres no way to say it with out coming off as bragging so I'll just say it, I look really good and really young.

I'm 27. In the last week alone, I've had a gas station employ randomly ask how old I was. I told him to guess and he guessed 17.

And just the other day a guy applying for the same job as me again randomly asked, and guessed 19-20.

Its funny because I've put my body through literal hell with drug abuse and piss poor eating habits. I used to smoke. I use a tanning bed which is supposed to wrinkle your skin. I eat pizza every other day. Etc. Everything that is supposed to age you and rough up your looks does not phase me even if it's destroying me on the inside

i havent been id'd buying alcohol or cigarettes for years, like since i was 22-23 and thats 7-8 years ago.

This comes up constantly in my life. Constantly. Theres no way to say it with out coming off as bragging so I'll just say it, I look really good and really young.

I'm 27. In the last week alone, I've had a gas station employ randomly ask how old I was. I told him to guess and he guessed 17.

And just the other day a guy applying for the same job as me again randomly asked, and guessed 19-20.

Its funny because I've put my body through literal hell with drug abuse and piss poor eating habits. I used to smoke. I use a tanning bed which is supposed to wrinkle your skin. I eat pizza every other day. Etc. Everything that is supposed to age you and rough up your looks does not phase me even if it's destroying me on the inside
Lol you say this as if 27 is old.....it's not.
<36>

Back