22 people injured, 1 dead by car in New York Times square

you're right, it happens all the time but when it hits major news lately it's usually been a demonstration of integration and peace so it's a bit understandable that people are just coming to expect that sort of thing.

It's understandable that people are dumb and want something to blame for their problems instead of accepting the fact that Islamic terrorism is the last thing that's probably going to kill you. Islamic Terrorism is a media myth threat. Right wing Christian terrorism has claimed way more lives in the United States than Islamic terrorism ever has, but nobody talks about that.

Eye witness accounts are he was driving on the sidewalk speeding up as he hit people. He then allegedly got out the car screaming and attacking people.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/he-was-driving-like-a-madman-and-screaming/

Sounds like typical drunk behavior to me. Let's keep it moving.

To be fair, if you're going to guess, that's often a safe one to make.
That, "leftist false flag", and "black white supremacist" generally seem to be pretty on the mark.

To be fair, when I hear car crash, no I don't just assume some crazy Islamic plot to kill everyone. Do you know how many car crashes there are a year just like that one where they crash into people on the sidewalk? There's hundreds of incidents. This is media bullshit.

If a bomb goes off, I'll go to terrorism. If a car wrecks I'll go to drunk man.

It's understandable that people are dumb and want something to blame for their problems instead of accepting the fact that Islamic terrorism is the last thing that's probably going to kill you. Islamic Terrorism is a media myth threat. Right wing Christian terrorism has claimed way more lives in the United States than Islamic terrorism ever has, but nobody talks about that.

Islamic Terrorism is a myth huh? Do tell...

Islamic Terrorism is a myth huh? Do tell...

You pretty much have a 1 in 3.6 billion chance of being killed by Islamic Terrorism in the United States. 0.0006% of refugees commit acts of terror. The way the news talks about it you would think you're just about to get it any time you walk down the street. It's simply bullshit. You're more likely to be killed by a fucking cow than some ISIS fanatic. You're more likely to be killed by a Christian extremist like Timothy McVeigh than Muhammad KillChristies.

http://www.politifact.com/californi...oull-be-killed-terror-attack-america-refugee/

Are there plots against the United States? Sure. Are they likely to happen? Fuck no.

Driver of Peace?
"NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said the driver is 26-year-old Richard Rojas.

New York mayor Bill de Blasio said the suspect is a former US Navy serviceman and a US citizen and there is no indication it is connected to terrorism.

He has a criminal record, said Mr de Blasio."

26-year-old Richard Rojas

Sounds more like a dreamer.

"NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said the driver is 26-year-old Richard Rojas.

New York mayor Bill de Blasio said the suspect is a former US Navy serviceman and a US citizen and there is no indication it is connected to terrorism.

He has a criminal record, said Mr de Blasio."

26-year-old Richard Rojas

Sounds more like a dreamer.

Did he fall asleep at the wheel perhaps? Dream of peace?

You pretty much have a 1 in 3.6 billion chance of being killed by Islamic Terrorism in the United States. 0.0006% of refugees commit acts of terror. The way the news talks about it you would think you're just about to get it any time you walk down the street. It's simply bullshit. You're more likely to be killed by a fucking cow than some ISIS fanatic. You're more likely to be killed by a Christian extremist like Timothy McVeigh than Muhammad KillChristies.

http://www.politifact.com/californi...oull-be-killed-terror-attack-america-refugee/

Are there plots against the United States? Sure. Are they likely to happen? Fuck no.

Listen to me carefully: You are absolutely fucking retarded

The reason you aren't as likely to get killed by a Muslim than a """Christian extremist""" or white person in general, is because Muslims make up 1% of the population in the US. When Muslims start to enter a country in vast numbers, terrorism shoots up. Disproportionately so. It's also harder to get to the US than it is to go to Europe and fuck with everyone there as an Islamic extremist. You, like other mentally ill leftists, perpetuate this lie that it's unlikely to happen to you in the US because Muslims aren't a big deal. You ignore a little something called "per-capita" and the fact that despite Muslims being 1% of the population, they are over-presented in terror attacks in the US. Fucking moron.

Multiple Muslim countries still operate under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is not moderate. Since you are a retard, you automatically assume "extremist" means someone who literally walks to explode in the name of jihad. Once again, in reality, the extremists that Islam detractors are desperately trying to get you morons to focus on are the Islamists and conservative Muslims. Wanting to implement Sharia Law is extreme. Celebrating terror attacks while not actually partaking in them is extreme. Wanting gays executed is extreme. Wanting apostates punished is extreme. Treating women like second class citizens is extreme. You're the type of troglodyte that sits on his computer all day and criticizes white theocracy but when Muslims do it, you spout off some random buzzwords or phrases like "b-b-b-but it's not ALL Muslims!" as if anyone has ever said it was 100% of Muslims.

gdMRlqA.jpg

Oh, and politifact is Fake News as well.

mshnwl.jpg

NC1kaSJ.jpg

PLKOyZH.jpg

c8wx9Xy.jpg

b0pyszM.jpg

TtLRFof.jpg

Hillary - "my dream is open borders"
Trump - "Hillary wants open borders"

MOSTLY FALSE

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-have-open-/

lol OF COURSE @Falsedawn likes this hilariously awful post

The same guy who accuses others of denying reality thinks Islamic terrorism is a myth. Liberals that complain about people denying climate change are exactly the same as those retards when it comes to Islam. You're no different. It must suck coming to the realization that all the autistic screeching you over how oblivious people are applies directly to you as well

Listen to me carefully: You are absolutely fucking retarded

The reason you aren't as likely to get killed by a Muslim than a """Christian extremist""" or white person in general, is because Muslims make up 1% of the population in the US. When Muslims start to enter a country in vast numbers, terrorism shoots up. Disproportionately so. It's also harder to get to the US than it is to go to Europe and fuck with everyone there as an Islamic extremist. You, like other mentally ill leftists, perpetuate this lie that it's unlikely to happen to you in the US because Muslims aren't a big deal. You ignore a little something called "per-capita" and the fact that despite Muslims being 1% of the population, they are over-presented in terror attacks in the US. Fucking moron.

Multiple Muslim countries still operate under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is not moderate. Since you are a retard, you automatically assume "extremist" means someone who literally walks to explode in the name of jihad. Once again, in reality, the extremists that Islam detractors are desperately trying to get you morons to focus on are the Islamists and conservative Muslims. Wanting to implement Sharia Law is extreme. Celebrating terror attacks while not actually partaking in them is extreme. Wanting gays executed is extreme. Wanting apostates punished is extreme. Treating women like second class citizens is extreme. You're the type of troglodyte that sits on his computer all day and criticizes white theocracy but when Muslims do it, you spout off some random buzzwords or phrases like "b-b-b-but it's not ALL Muslims!" as if anyone has ever said it was 100% of Muslims.

gdMRlqA.jpg

Oh, and politifact is Fake News as well.

mshnwl.jpg

NC1kaSJ.jpg

PLKOyZH.jpg

c8wx9Xy.jpg

b0pyszM.jpg

TtLRFof.jpg

Hillary - "my dream is open borders"
Trump - "Hillary wants open borders"

MOSTLY FALSE

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-have-open-/

America is never going to be the fucking middle east. I've been there. This stupid fucking idea that Muslims are going to invade America and bring Sharia Law and terrorism is stupid shit that you just imagine. The hard fucking facts speak for themselves. Muslims don't want to fucking come here. They are coming because they aren't safe at home, and less than 1% of all refugees attempt terrorist acts because our vetting process is long as fuck. Stop copying and pasting shit you don't understand.

lol OF COURSE @Falsedawn likes this hilariously awful post

The same guy who accuses others of denying reality thinks Islamic terrorism is a myth. Liberals that complain about people denying climate change are exactly the same as those retards when it comes to Islam. You're no different. It must suck coming to the realization that all the autistic screeching you over how oblivious people are applies directly to you as well

I'ts not a myth. It's just statistically less likely to kill an American than a fucking cow. Should we start worrying about importing cattle?

Everyone here disappointed that it wasn't a radical terrorist so they can't spam their "religion of peace" meme.

I love how everyone is so quick to politicize everything before all the facts are in. Lol

I'ts not a myth. It's just statistically less likely to kill an American than a fucking cow. Should we start worrying about importing cattle?
And yet you're the one being accused of making an emotional assessment

America is never going to be the fucking middle east. I've been there. This stupid fucking idea that Muslims are going to invade America and bring Sharia Law and terrorism is stupid shit that you just imagine. The hard fucking facts speak for themselves. Muslims don't want to fucking come here. They are coming because they aren't safe, and less than 1% of them attempt terrorist acts because our vetting process is long as fuck. Stop copying and pasting shit you don't understand.

You literally just said Islamic terrorism is a myth made up by the Christian right wing. You made that up. You are now moving the goal post and saying that I think it's a good possibility the US is going to be under Sharia Law when that's not what I said at all.

The point is that Islamic terrorism isn't a myth, you fucking imbecile. Not only are Islamic terrorists vastly overrepresented in terrorism in the US (once again, despite being 1% of the population), but it's not just about the US. Multiple Muslim countries run under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is extremism. When Islamists go to Europe, they bring trouble. Disproportionate amounts of it. This isn't "copying shit I don't understand" it's based on facts. Although that's funny coming from someone who posted something from politfact, which is objectively a slanted piece of shit "source"

German crime stats by nationality in 2014

11ukmeh.jpg

mai9sm.jpg

xml5c2.jpg

https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInfor...heKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html

Migrant crime also rose 50% from those numbers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

But please, keep telling everyone about Timothy McVeigh. lmfao

You're ignoring what I'm saying to repeat something that was already rebutted. Not only are Muslims vastly overrepresented in terrorism in the US, but they are 1% of the population. Not only is it harder to get to the US, but the US does an incredible job of fighting terrorism compared to other countries.

You are also the kind of absolute moron that despite these facts, wants us to import a massive influx of refugees. They've statistically been proven to be a complete disaster almost everywhere they've been. So lets see, Muslims make up 1% of the population and are disproportionately involved in terrorism, guess what would happen if we brought more?

Everyone here disappointed that it wasn't a radical terrorist so they can't spam their "religion of peace" meme.

"disappointed"

implying we have to wait long for Islamic terror attacks

Also, have you come to the realization yet that World War 2 was a literal war?

Back