22 people injured, 1 dead by car in New York Times square

Yes I want to bring in refugees. They account for none of the attacks on US soil and we bring in thousands every year. I've already explained that if you account for ALL refugees of all types, they still only account for 0.003% of attacks in the US. You could fucking bring in 10x as many and you'd still have less than 0.03% committing attacks.

Why do you keep perpetuating this blatantly misleading statement? Muslims make up 1% of the population and are disproportionately involved in terror attacks in the US. You have yet to respond to that.

Maybe you've forgotten what values America was founded on.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Where does it say you should let in dangerous Islamists who don't share your values whatsoever?

I don't walk around pissing my pants at every hijab I see like you apparently do.

Common liberal defense mechanism when you come to the realization that you have no idea what you're talking about. Stating facts =/= lol ur so scared of everything!!

And where the fuck have I ever said Muslim terrorism is a myth? Stop making shit up. I said it's statistically the last thing to fucking kill you as an American. You could bring in 10X as many Muslims and that fact remains.

Literally right here:

Islamic Terrorism is a media myth threat.

Why is @Quipling liking blatantly false posts? Very bizarre. I thought the alt-reich and right wing nutjobs were the ones that have a hard time with reality :eek:

I posted a shitty, baiting question to get things rolling on an otherwise boring day. Not like I spouted off blaming Islam and decrying it's dangerous in a manifesto after sharing the headline
Admitted, so liked. Is normal

Not a terrorist attack but Kone still won't shut the fuck up about Muslims. Jesus dude, you sound unhinged.

Not a terrorist attack but Kone still won't shut the fuck up about Muslims. Jesus dude, you sound unhinged.

I wasn't the one who lied and said Islamic terrorism is a myth out of nowhere. Wasn't even planning on posting until I saw @jgarner making himself look stupid.

Damn. The girl (18 year old Alyssa Elsman) that got killed was cute.

NYC+CRASH+VICTIM.png

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Ca...trians-injuring-several-people-422991804.html

I wasn't the one who lied and said Islamic terrorism is a myth out of nowhere. Wasn't even planning on posting until I saw @jgarner making himself look stupid.

Meh, it happens. But it's not really a concern of mine. Biggest terrorist attack to happen to my state was by McVeigh, and the worst vehicular mass murder was from some dumb white bitch. I can see why Jgarner is frustrated, the Islamaphobia that perpetuates this forum is ridiculous, and it's usually just shitposting from the same shitposters. (On this subject anyway. A lot of the annoying dudes concerning Islam seem pretty chill outside of the subject)

People died because some dumb fuck got fucked up and drove, that should be the topic of discussion, not the "Car of peace" bullshit from neckbeards who abandoned the thread as soon as they found out they can't perpetuate their smug sense of "I told you so!" "Fuckin mooslems!"

Fuck man, a lovely young lady just coming into life killed just like that on vacation with her family....no words

The suspect looks Dominican to me. I would not be surprised if later on this guy admits that he converted to Islam 2 months ago and was hearing voices like the other asshole in Ft. Lauderdale

Meh, it happens. But it's not really a concern of mine. Biggest terrorist attack to happen to my state was by McVeigh, and the worst vehicular mass murder was from some dumb white bitch. I can see why Jgarner is frustrated, the Islamaphobia that perpetuates this forum is ridiculous, and it's usually just shitposting from the same shitposters. (On this subject anyway. A lot of the annoying dudes concerning Islam seem pretty chill outside of the subject)

Frustrated? He came in here and literally made something up, and then started talking down to people despite having absolutely no idea what he was talking about. What he's doing isn't "frustration," it's a common liberal talking point and in general is pretty dangerous. Because of people like @jgarner it makes it increasingly difficult to talk about Islamic extremism, which is most certainly a thing not only in the US but all over the world. A far cry from "a myth made up by the media"

People died because some dumb fuck got fucked up and drove, that should be the topic of discussion, not the "Car of peace" bullshit from neckbeards who abandoned the thread as soon as they found out they can't perpetuate their smug sense of "I told you so!" "Fuckin mooslems!"

Well no one knew that until it was revealed that it was some random dude. Can you really blame the people who thought it was an Islamic terrorist though? They like running people over lately. Muslims are vastly over-represented in terrorism after all.

either asians in europe or whites in america, causing all this ruckus

Ahhh, one of those made up words by people on the far left. You guys don't realize how stupid you sound using those words.

Back