22 people injured, 1 dead by car in New York Times square

You literally just said Islamic terrorism is a myth made up by the Christian right wing. You made that up. You are now moving the goal post and saying that I think it's a good possibility the US is going to be under Sharia Law when that's not what I said at all.

The point is that Islamic terrorism isn't a myth, you fucking imbecile. Not only are Islamic terrorists vastly overrepresented in terrorism in the US (once again, despite being 1% of the population), but it's not just about the US. Multiple Muslim countries run under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is extremism. When Islamists go to Europe, they bring trouble. Disproportionate amounts of it. This isn't "copying shit I don't understand" it's based on facts. Although that's funny coming from someone who posted something from politfact, which is objectively a slanted piece of shit "source"

German crime stats by nationality in 2014

11ukmeh.jpg

mai9sm.jpg

xml5c2.jpg

https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInfor...heKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html

Migrant crime also rose 50% from those numbers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

But please, keep telling everyone about Timothy McVeigh. lmfao

http://www.businessinsider.com/death-risk-statistics-terrorism-disease-accidents-2017-1

The middle east is a fucked up place with a lot of violence. It's coincidence of our times (and mostly our fault if you know history) If you were alive in the 40s, you'd be worried about some Aryan motherfuckers instead. America is never going to be a Muslim nation under Sharia Law, so why the fuck are you worried about it? Muslim refugees in America account for NONE of the attacks. They all came legally through various immigration means, and despite their disproportionate violence compared to other groups, the fact still remains that you're more likely to die from a dozen other things than Muslim terrorism in the US. We could let in ten times as many Muslim immigrants and still not touch the major killers of Americans.

You should be more scared of the candy bar you shove in your fat face than someone in a hijab.

Because irrational hateful little shits want to blame everything on Muslims and cause outrage when this is just a typical car wreck. It just happened to be in a well known area. People crash into crowds all the time and usually nobody gives a single shit. So they have to quell the masses fast.

My question is how many of you just automatically assumed Islamic terrorism you little shits?
wrong. because they want to quickly put it out there that it wasn't don't by peace loving moslems.

wrong. because they want to quickly put it out there that it wasn't don't by peace loving moslems.

Peace loving Muslims aren't the ones committing acts of terrorism. By definition they are peace loving. It's the savage psychopaths Muslims you have to worry about, but they are mostly stuck on the other side of the planet. Most Muslims in the United States hold our values to a good enough degree that they aren't a risk to public safety.

http://www.businessinsider.com/death-risk-statistics-terrorism-disease-accidents-2017-1

The middle east is a fucked up place with a lot of violence. It's coincidence of our times. If you were alive in the 40s, you'd be worried about some Aryan motherfuckers instead. America is never going to be a Muslim nation under Sharia Law, so why the fuck are you worried about it? Muslim refugees in America account for NONE of the attacks. They all came legally through various immigration means, and despite their disproportionate violence compared to other groups, the fact still remains that you're more likely to die from a dozen other things than Muslim terrorism in the US. We could let in ten times as many Muslim immigrants and still not touch the major killers of Americans.

You should be more scared of the candy bar you shove in your fat face than someone in a hijab.

Your point about who's more likely to die by what in the US was already rebutted. Look up what "per-capita" means.

"It's a coincidence of our times" - no, it's a direct result of fundamentalists. There's nothing coincidental about it. Not talking about just the Middle East either, they've been a disaster for Europe. But you for some reason ignored the stat I posted which proves that.

If Muslims were 51% of the population in the US, there would be significantly more terrorist attacks. That's just a fact. If they're already over-represented as 1%, they'd be even worse if you brought in more. You have come to the realization that you're a retard and now your defense mechanism is to keep saying "you are more likely to die from __________" even though it's been thoroughly debunked 5 times over at this point.

Peace loving Muslims aren't the ones committing acts of terrorism. By definition they are peace loving. It's the savage psychopaths Muslims you have to worry about, but they are mostly stuck on the other side of the planet. Most Muslims in the United States hold our values to a good enough degree that they aren't a risk to public safety.

That's funny considering Muslims are vastly over-represented in terrorism despite being 1% of the population (which you keep ignoring)

Do you want to bring refugees in? Yes or no?

Your point about who's more likely to die by what in the US was already rebutted. Look up what "per-capita" means.

"It's a coincidence of our times" - no, it's a direct result of fundamentalists. There's nothing coincidental about it. Not talking about just the Middle East either, they've been a disaster for Europe. But you for some reason ignored the stat I posted which proves that.

If Muslims were 51% of the population in the US, there would be significantly more terrorist attacks. That's just a fact. If they're already over-represented as 1%, they'd be even worse if you brought in more. You have come to the realization that you're a retard and now your defense mechanism is to keep saying "you are more likely to die from __________" even though it's been thoroughly debunked 5 times over at this point.

If Muslims were 51% of the population. If cows were 52% of the population. I know exactly what per-capita means you fucking dolt. It's still irrelevant because the numbers will never rise high enough to make a change in your odds of being a victim of Muslim terrorism in America. If you account for the single outlier, 9/11, like you would in most studies then the attacks are even less likely to happen.

You haven't debunked shit. The odds of dying from specific things as an American are public information. Muslim terrorism isn't even in the top ten. It's hyperbole that redneck ignorant fucks get all riled up on from Fox News and your red hat captain in command. There's a handful of attacks from Muslim extremists. The only reason they are even targeting the United States is our military involvement in their affairs. Do you even understand how ISIS got started and the consequences of the First battle of Fallujah during OIF? Do you understand why Bin Laden targeted the US? When you fuck with people, they tend to fuck with you back.

How many Muslims have Christian Americans killed in our attacks?

@jgarner goes from "Islamic terrorism is a myth" to "I just meant in the US!" (which is false anyway) to "Violence in the Middle East is just a coincidence"

These are the kind of mentally ill sub-humans that make it nearly impossible to fight terrorism. From the liberal Islam apologia to the fact that supposed "moderate" Muslims are scarce in the Middle East and no one wants to do anything about it. The armies surrounding ISIS have millions of fighters. ISIS is what, 30k strong? If they cared so much about this group that apparently doesn't represent them at ALL, they'd wipe them out instantly. But it's not true. They share the same fundamental values as ISIS, they just don't kill themselves over it.

If Muslims were 51% of the population. If cows were 52% of the population. I know exactly what per-capita means you fucking dolt. It's still irrelevant because the numbers will never rise high enough to make a change in your odds of being a victim of Muslim terrorism in America. If you account for the single outlier, 9/11, like you would in most studies then the attacks are even less likely to happen.

What happened to "Islamic terrorism is a myth"? Now it's "it's irrelevant because that much won't come in anyway!" Not very consistent, now is it?

also lol @ "outlier." I hope you desperately get the help you need.

You haven't debunked shit. The odds of dying from specific things as an American are public information. Muslim terrorism isn't even in the top ten. It's hyperbole that redneck ignorant fucks get all riled up on from Fox News and your red hat captain in command. There's a handful of attacks from Muslim extremists. The only reason they are even targeting the United States is our military involvement in their affairs. Do you even understand how ISIS got started and the consequences of the First battle of Fallujah during OIF? Do you understand why Bin Laden targeted the US? When you fuck with people, they tend to fuck with you back.

You said Islamic terrorism was a myth. It was debunked. Islamists are a problem wherever they go. It's a matter of fact and statistics, which were posted earlier.

"the odds of dying from..." - Already rebutted. Muslims are 1% of the population. If Muslims were .000000000000000000001% of the population, your odds of dying due to anything would go up to. It's irrelevant. You want to bring in more refugees and you are also on record of saying Islamic terrorism is a myth. That's factually incorrect.

You also said violence in the Middle East was a coincidence. Lol.

That's funny considering Muslims are vastly over-represented in terrorism despite being 1% of the population (which you keep ignoring)

Do you want to bring refugees in? Yes or no?

Yes I want to bring in refugees. They account for none of the attacks on US soil and we bring in thousands every year. I've already explained that if you account for ALL refugees of all types, they still only account for 0.003% of attacks in the US. You could fucking bring in 10x as many and you'd still have less than 0.03% committing attacks.

Maybe you've forgotten what values America was founded on.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

I don't walk around pissing my pants at every hijab I see like you apparently do.

And where the fuck have I ever said Muslim terrorism is a myth? Stop making shit up. I said it's statistically the last thing to fucking kill you as an American. You could bring in 10X as many Muslims and that fact remains.

ALL refugees of all types, they still only account for 0.003% of attacks in the US.

So.... 9/11 counts as what percentage of attacks in the US?

And you use 'refugees,' how about immigrants, illegal immigrants, work visas, and vistors?

How does that rate compare to France's?

To be fair, when I hear car crash, no I don't just assume some crazy Islamic plot to kill everyone. Do you know how many car crashes there are a year just like that one where they crash into people on the sidewalk? There's hundreds of incidents. This is media bullshit.

If a bomb goes off, I'll go to terrorism. If a car wrecks I'll go to drunk man.

That's nice for you.
Are you aware that people who, like yourself, cite selective statistics to defend the claim that islamic terrorism is nothing to be concerned about are a part of the reason that people are so worried about it?
When you fudge the numbers, or are disingenuous in your presentation of them, people tend to assume that you have something to hide.

Those peace loving Muslims will accept true Islam or be killed alongside the infidels.

So.... 9/11 counts as what percentage of attacks in the US?

And you use 'refugees,' how about immigrants, illegal immigrants, work visas, and vistors?

How does that rate compare to France's?

France has different problems than the United States for one. 9/11 accounts for like 98% of terrorism related deaths in the United States over the last few decades because it was an anomaly. It was a single major event that shocked the world, but it doesn't represent a widespread problem of Muslim terrorism in the United States. If there were several 9/11s, then I'd probably hold a different opinion, but it's not the facts.

That's nice for you.
Are you aware that people who, like yourself, cite selective statistics to defend the claim that islamic terrorism is nothing to be concerned about are a part of the reason that people are so worried about it?
When you fudge the numbers, or are disingenuous in your presentation of them, people tend to assume that you have something to hide.

If you're going to claim I'm lying about numbers, fucking back it up. The death statistics for US citizens is public information. Why don't you copy and past them for us to look at then? We'll see where "muslim savages" falls on the charts.

Those peace loving Muslims will accept true Islam or be killed alongside the infidels.

Some of them are fighting for their freedom and want to join the 21st century. They don't get a voice because it doesn't sell like scary evil Muslims do. Why do you think they are fleeing in record numbers? They don't want the violence. It's not some insidious plot to invade white Europe and turn it brown. They just want to live their lives and not get blown the fuck up by insane people.

Time to ban entry from any country that serves alcohol.

France has different problems than the United States for one. 9/11 accounts for like 98% of terrorism related deaths in the United States over the last few decades because it was an anomaly. It was a single major event that shocked the world, but it doesn't represent a widespread problem of Muslim terrorism in the United States. If there were several 9/11s, then I'd probably hold a different opinion, but it's not the facts.

If you're going to claim I'm lying about numbers, fucking back it up. The death statistics for US citizens is public information. Why don't you copy and past them for us to look at then? We'll see where "muslim savages" falls on the charts.

Some of them are fighting for their freedom and want to join the 21st century. They don't get a voice because it doesn't sell like scary evil Muslims do. Why do you think they are fleeing in record numbers? They don't want the violence. It's not some insidious plot to invade white Europe and turn it brown. They just want to live their lives and not get blown the fuck up by insane people.
Like I said those peaceful Muslims will be killed along with the infidels unless they accept true Islam. If you think they will not roll over and accept true Islam the you are a fool.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN18E2D1

Posted by all 4 of my local news into my Facebook feed so it could be big. Could it be a car of peace?

Slow day at work, so I figured I'd stir the pot in the WR

From the link in your article:
"Richard Rojas, 26, of New York" . . . "Two former drunk driving arrests"

Doesn't sound very Muslim to me. Time to make a retraction?
Time to ban entry from any country that serves alcohol.

From the link in your article:
"Richard Rojas, 26, of New York" . . . "Two former drunk driving arrests"

Doesn't sound very Muslim to me. Time to make a retraction?

I posted a shitty, baiting question to get things rolling on an otherwise boring day. Not like I spouted off blaming Islam and decrying it's dangerous in a manifesto after sharing the headline

A drunk driver in the most crowded part of NYC. An area that should have never been converted into a pedestrian mall.

Back