22 people injured, 1 dead by car in New York Times square | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Son of Jamin, May 18, 2017.

1. Overpressure Double Yellow Card

Overpressure
    This is why I stay away, it's a haven for the self righteous

Lionel Mandrake likes this.
  2. TheTimeIsNotNow Brown Belt

TheTimeIsNotNow
    My bad, twitter itself wass shut down lol

3. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

It's absolutely hyperbole from the media. The simple facts have already been presented. The refugee population coming to America isn't the threat you need to worry about. I never said Islamic terrorism never happens, I said it's statistically improbable. You're more likely to have a vending machine fall on your face than someone killing you for Allah in America. I've lost some of my best friends to Islamic terrorism overseas. Walking the streets of America, the idea that Islamic terrorism is the main problem is absolutely a fucking myth created by the media because they are a great boogieman.

If you want to have a discussion on our policies in the Middle East, that's a different subject than Islamic terrorism in the United States, which is basically a fucking myth. I happens so infrequently compared to it's discussion that it doesn't make any sense.

Yes, I can blame them for assuming. Regular drunks run over people all the damned time. It happens at a rate way higher than any Islamic attacks, it just doesn't get reported because it doesn't sell like the boogiemen from the ME. It's the bullshit fear that allowed for the NSA to widely abuse it's spying domestically and why we have the problems with privacy today. I'll take my privacy over protection from Muslims every day of the week.

4. greedopl Banned

greedopl
    you need to get help ASAP
    And of course 1400 years of islam colonization is a whiteman fault too ;)

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Slippery Kantus and Terry Noonan like this.
  5. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

Because I've seen Islamic terrorism first hand and I'm not scared of it in America when we have dozens of things that are a higher risk to my health I need help?

No, the people who fear anyone in a hijab are the ones who need fucking help ASAP. You need to move on with your fucking lives. We had one real attack over a decade ago. Since then it's been half assed attempts from retards. For every Islamic attack, there are dozens of regular shootings and attacks every week. I'm not going to fucking hide in my nation from something that's got a 1 in 3 billion of a chance of killing me.

6. KONE Double Yellow Card

KONE
    Why are Muslims 1% of the population and over-represented in terror attacks?

lol no thanks, you said violence in the Middle East was just a "coincidence"

Muslims are 1% of the population and over-represented in terror attacks. People want to bring them in in abundance from the Middle East. It's absolutely worth discussing.

mike sherry likes this.
  7. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
  8. thefirstemporer Overdone and dry!

thefirstemporer
    this posted?

BREAKING: Two speeding car Incidents in #NewYork:
    Times Square: 1 person killed, 13 Injured
    Staten Island: 1 person killed, 5 wounded.

9. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner
    I've never claimed Islam is innocent. I've only brought forward the elephant in the room which is the fact that most of the current Middle Eastern conflicts are a direct result of policies after WW2 and how we decided the Middle East should be carved up. Then it continued with our interference for the last few decades.

That's the region that happens to be full of violence and we've been fucking with their governments for decades? What about all the Christian terrorism in Africa that's killed millions?

You realize that there's been many eras in history where the Middle East was more peaceful than Europe and the rest of Asia? It's not like Islam just got violent for no reason one day. It's the consequences of our involvement why they attack the United States. If you can't even begin to understand why they hate us, then you have no business talking about how to stop it.

You've said it a million times. It still doesn't change the fact that your odds of dying from an Islamic terror attack are pretty much nil in America. Increasing our flow of refugees won't change those statistics for shit. So despite their over-representation of terror attacks lately, it's still a near zero chance. Their "over-representation" only happened because we threw the region into turmoil, which creates more violence. You have to look at why they attacked our country in the first place if you want to solve the fucking problem. They didn't just attack the United States on 9/11 because brown people hate our wonderful society.

10. KONE Double Yellow Card

KONE
    You said it was a myth made up by the media. Muslims are disproportionately involved in terrorism despite being 1% of the population. That's not a myth made up by the media.

That response made no contextual sense whatsoever in regards to what I said, but OK.

Muslims are disproportionately represented in terrorism all over the world, so your defense mechanism of what is essentially "but the crusades" doesn't work. Buddhists have fucked with Muslims before too, but there's nothing in that religion that directly tells you to fuck with people. Similarly, there's nothing in the New Testament that tells you to fuck with people. The Koran is different. People interpret it literally. That's why Muslims are - wait for it - disproportionately involved in terrorism. Because they're doing things they think are normal.

"it's b-b-because the US attacked them!" - another Islam apologia talking point that's largely been debunked. How does this explain Muslims that slaughter Muslims? Germany and Sweden have welcomed Muslims with open arms, it hasn't mattered. Certainly not a "coincidence."

Probably because Muslims are 1% of the population

Muslims are over-represented in terrorism, so bringing in more Muslims won't change those statistics at all? Care to try again?

San Bernardino, Pulse nightclub, Boston Marathon bombing, not to mention stuff like the guy in California who shot 3 people dead and yelled "Allah Ackbar" as he was arrested, which the media barely reported on. Seems like a lot of stuff from a small group of people, huh?

Slippery Kantus and mike sherry like this.
  11. lifelessheap Silver Belt

lifelessheap

Islamic terrorism is a problem in America, and the main problem is that it is growing and growing. And in the face of this threat liberals and leftists wish to import hundreds of thousands of people who will make the problem grow at an exponential rate.

There is no need to import people who will not assimilate. We have enough people in the US, and our poorest citizens don't need competition for work. It is harmful to America's black population to import 3rd world Muslims. It is racist.

12. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    I saw the video, its hideous so this is another terror attack? what about the others that got hurt?