2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations officially @Cubo de Sangre . I know campaigning must have sucked,

Thank you and yes, yes it did. But in the most glorious suckitude I could ever imagine. The experience has been unintentionally enriching.

but hopefully you learned a few things and are better for it. Looking forward to your iron handed reign. I am sure you'll be a fair, but very strict master.

I learned quite bit. Reaffirmed quite a bit too. Is it really that obvious I'm the proverbial "benevolent dictator"? Fuck, I'm way too transparent.

I guess it's part of being island trash that you think it's couth to request that grace attend your victory. The only proper response to that is "Fuck your mother and her whorestuck son."

2019 sticky threads will be 20% boring and fake. Not the worst outcome.

Sorry you feel that way.

Song: Smash
Artist: The Offspring
Year: 1994

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's part of being island trash that you think it's couth to request that grace attend your victory. The only proper response to that is "Fuck your mother and her whorestuck son."

2019 sticky threads will be 20% boring and fake. Not the worst outcome.

Enjoy.

This guy called my dude island trash.

This guy called my dude island trash.

Like he could ever afford a trip here and call people that.

giphy.gif

He can do whatever he needs but that island stuff isn't it chief. LOL

Islanders will fuck his cheese-eating ass up. I'd be down to make a documentary. Big mouth asshole from Missouri comes to Big Island and tries to swing his dick. That's worth 65 minutes if I get enough backstory.

Islanders will fuck his cheese-eating ass up. I'd be down to make a documentary. Big mouth asshole from Missouri comes to Big Island and tries to swing his dick. That's worth 65 minutes if I get enough backstory.

Shit I like cheese, am I a cheese eater too?

We talkin cheese in here now?
I loves me some cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back