2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re building the minions an indoor playscape for their big present. Got the shit in like five pieces in the basement. Assembling it Christmas Eve Night will be fun. Gotta let these psychopaths burn off some energy somehow. Not everyone lives in Hawaii.

What do you think the odds are that you will be able to pull of the suprise without them being on to you ? Or do they know already ? Are the peekers ? Im excited for your younglings . I never quite managed to grow out of being 9 years old this time of year. Miracle on 34th street really struck a nerve with me and everyone should remember the kid they were this time of year .

From the chunk of change missing in our account my wife went all out last night and now the pressure is on me to win at christmas. Paypal means Ebay Which means I musta been a very good boy this year. Shes a hard one to shop for though shes cool as a cucumber and never wants anything. I got a few tricks up my sleeve though !!

The 2 people I try to win against are my sister ... I like to give her son the number one gift every year

and my wife. She always goes above and beyond . Its not all about money though its about reading someone and figuring our that one thing they wish they had but feel like it would be a bother to ask for. She said she wants to start one of those village things and I called in a favor from a friend to help add a little of that 90s punk flavor to her first pieces . Graffiti behind the general store , sticker on the stop sign ... that kind of thing. Not like trashy or super gaudy but looking like its part of it and came that way and shell get the references

Dude sounds hammered as fuck. Awesome. lol

Here's one for you while I enjoy some Pogues.

I might have posted this song before, so apologies for redundancy. But this one goes out to you right now. It ain't perfect, but it's close enough.

Dude sounds hammered as fuck. Awesome. lol

Here's one for you while I enjoy some Pogues.

I might have posted this song before, so apologies for redundancy. But this one goes out to you right now. It ain't perfect, but it's close enough.

Doesnt matter if you post the same willie song 100 times in a row that dude is awesome

What do you think the odds are that you will be able to pull of the suprise without them being on to you ? Or do they know already ? Are the peekers ? Im excited for your younglings . I never quite managed to grow out of being 9 years old this time of year. Miracle on 34th street really struck a nerve with me and everyone should remember the kid they were this time of year .

From the chunk of change missing in our account my wife went all out last night and now the pressure is on me to win at christmas. Paypal means Ebay Which means I musta been a very good boy this year. Shes a hard one to shop for though shes cool as a cucumber and never wants anything. I got a few tricks up my sleeve though !!

The 2 people I try to win against are my sister ... I like to give her son the number one gift every year

and my wife. She always goes above and beyond . Its not all about money though its about reading someone and figuring our that one thing they wish they had but feel like it would be a bother to ask for. She said she wants to start one of those village things and I called in a favor from a friend to help add a little of that 90s punk flavor to her first pieces . Graffiti behind the general store , sticker on the stop sign ... that kind of thing. Not like trashy or super gaudy but looking like its part of it and came that way and shell get the references
The minions are 4 and 2. They don’t know shit. And they’re gonna catch some superplexes off the slide.

I’m getting the woman what she fantasizes about most: a juiced to the gills Starbucks card.

I’m getting the woman what she fantasizes about most: a juiced to the gills Starbucks card.

raw

The minions are 4 and 2. They don’t know shit. And they’re gonna catch some superplexes off the slide.

By Gawd hes broken him in half !!!

Its never too early to start on the weights showers and clues

Hespect for Metal Church. But now people need to hear this track.

Back to the scheduled programming.

MUG!MUG!MUG!

I want to start my own country where that song is the immigration policy . When you get off the boat and some dude in a suit yells that shit at you if you know what its about you can stay and if you dont you can poon tang your ass back to where you came from

MUG!MUG!MUG!

I want to start my own country where that song is the immigration policy . When you get off the boat and some dude in a suit yells that shit at you if you know what its about you can stay and if you dont you can poon tang your ass back to where you came from

Great band. If the category is top five most uncomfortable but still fucking awesome shows, they're on my list. Praxis has the top spot. After that I was too fucked up to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back