2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Islanders will fuck his cheese-eating ass up. I'd be down to make a documentary. Big mouth asshole from Missouri comes to Big Island and tries to swing his dick. That's worth 65 minutes if I get enough backstory.

Wait People don't eat cheese on the Island?

Yes, that is what I am taking from this exchange.

We talkin cheese in here now?
I loves me some cheese.
I knew you were good people.

I made a grilled cheese this weekend with pepper jack and mozzarella. It wasn't super cheesy.

I knew you were good people.

I made a grilled cheese this weekend with pepper jack and mozzarella. It wasn't super cheesy.
My wife makes a fantastic grilled cheese

I forget who but someone tried to say that mayo makes the bread toast better or something.

I think it was a terrorist.
I love mayo, but it definitely doesn't belong on a grilled cheese

I forget who but someone tried to say that mayo makes the bread toast better or something.

I think it was a terrorist.

Love mayo, but on sandwiches it is disgusting imo

I hate giving gift cards they are too impersonal.
Sometimes you know a person well enough to know that what they want is the fucking money.
Gf-Oxm.gif

WAR ROOM CITIZENS. You voted and we have a new PotWR-elect

War Room General Election Results
@Cubo de Sangre 145 votes
@luckyshot 129 votes

Congratulations to Cubo and all the other candidates and voters who participated this year. This was a very successful year by many margins and you all are to thank for that.

Cubo's term will begin January 1st, 2019.

Stay tuned shortly for the 2018 War Room Awards, hosted by @Limbo Pete

This thread:

LOCK IT UP! LOCK IT UP!

Last edited:
Offending my wife, excusing it as a "joke", and offering no apology for such crass and unnecessary comments. In my world you don't offend someone's wife and expect a guy to be cool with it. Had an apology been issued, like a decent human being would do, there'd be no hard feelings over it.

What's just baffling here is how the side that started to smear me by talking shit on my voters seems to be crying that Zebby's own posting was brought back up. Insulting wives came from the Lucky camp. Insulting voters in order to attack the candidate came from the Lucky camp. They've no room to call foul on anything. Period.
Tell me, did this insulting of wives happen in the campaign thread, another thread, or in PM?

EDIT: fuck it, never mind.

Last edited:
Hey stop it. I want more voting threads.

Nobody wants to stop the award ceremony. It's just that @Limbo Pete has a history of a single potentially mildly homophobic post which obviously renders him unable to be the host, given the backlash the War Room and the greater Sherdog community will have to face.

Nobody wants to stop the award ceremony. It's just that @Limbo Pete has a history of a single potentially mildly homophobic post which obviously renders him unable to be the host, given the backlash the War Room and the greater Sherdog community will have to face.

Let he who has never dropped the other f word throw the first stone.

This thread got ugly. What in the world happened? Cubo and Lucky are both decent guys from what I've gathered. It didn't seem like it had the makings of a potentially ugly campaign, so I'm going to assume it came from their supporters. But I'm not really part of any of the "private circles" so maybe I'm just out of the loop.

This thread got ugly. What in the world happened? Cubo and Lucky are both decent guys from what I've gathered. It didn't seem like it had the makings of a potentially ugly campaign, so I'm going to assume it came from their supporters. But I'm not really part of any of the "private circles" so maybe I'm just out of the loop.

Over a month of this stuff wears everyone down. Everyone starts off running a sort of gimmick for fun, but by the end of it everyone us just throwing insults to keep the thread moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back