***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not true. This shit is hilarious. Even Windbuffet was making fun of it this morning. Not that anyone needed that considering his son is in 8th grade. There were the same rumours floating around about Houaton because he's close with Paul's son (same age).

Still laughing about Lebron going to the post game presser with his hand wrapped.

It’s like ok, you hurt it over a week ago, you never wrapped it or did anything to show it was hurt since then (fair enough) but you couldn’t wait another 15 minutes to get that hand wrapped so you had some excuse to present to the media.

Just fuckin hilarious.

Haha, I got a kick out of that, embarassing stuff. For a series everyone knew he was going to lose, Lebron sure found a way to make it bad for his legacy. I defend the 3-6 Finals record, but not the way he disappeared when it counted this series.

Not true. This shit is hilarious. Even Windbuffet was making fun of it this morning. Not that anyone needed that considering his son is in 8th grade. There were the same rumours floating around about Houaton because he's close with Paul's son (same age).

At this point what do you think the chances are he ends up in HOU?

Tough to tell right now but it feels like a long shot. Holding out hope because of his relationship with CP3 & Morey’s obsession with GS.

At this point what do you think the chances are he ends up in HOU?

Tough to tell right now but it feels like a long shot. Holding out hope because of his relationship with CP3 & Morey’s obsession with GS.

Honestly really good. It's the only place that he has a shot at beating GS. LA would mean he's just going because of his film ventures and the fact he lives there.

The Paul factor is huge. He knows that if Paul didn't get hurt then Houston is holding the trophy.

Honestly really good. It's the only place that he has a shot at beating GS. LA would mean he's just going because of his film ventures and the fact he lives there.

The Paul factor is huge. He knows that if Paul didn't get hurt then Houston is holding the trophy.

Posts like these are how you can tell RR is little more than a Houston fan boy.

CP0 gets hurt every year in the playoffs. He shouldn't depend on him especially since he's probably on the tail end of his career.

They'll also have to gut most of their team in order to sign him as well since no one is going to take that Canderson contract.

CP0 gets hurt every year in the playoffs. He shouldn't depend on him especially since he's probably on the tail end of his career.

They'll also have to gut most of their team in order to sign him as well since no one is going to take that Canderson contract.

He certainly does and that's definitely a concern. I'm not thrilled about giving him the max and hoping that he takes a pay cut.

Not necessarily. They could get Lebron to opt in like Paul and trade Gordon and picks or other pieces. They have Clint and Arizas bird rights. Fertitta would just have to go big into the tax like GS did. Canderson is the huge obstacle but if Lebron agrees to come they'll find a way to dump him.

On another note, looks like Kiwi is going to stay in SA. What a strange situation that is

He certainly does and that's definitely a concern. I'm not thrilled about giving him the max and hoping that he takes a pay cut.

Not necessarily. They could get Lebron to opt in like Paul and trade Gordon and picks or other pieces. They have Clint and Arizas bird rights. Fertitta would just have to go big into the tax like GS did. Canderson is the huge obstacle but if Lebron agrees to come they'll find a way to dump him.

On another note, looks like Kiwi is going to stay in SA. What a strange situation that is
Not sure if the Cavs are willing to take back any salary to facilitate a trade though. Why pay additional luxury tax if you're eventually going to suck. I think as soon as Lebron leaves they'll probably waive and stretch Hill and trade Love in order to tank. Adding Gordon and cans isn't going to help that but who knows if a 3rd team can be added in order for that to happen (even if they do, does Cleaveland want late first round picks)?

Not sure if the Cavs are willing to take back any salary to facilitate a trade though. Why pay additional luxury tax if you're eventually going to suck. I think as soon as Lebron leaves they'll probably waive and stretch Hill and trade Love in order to tank. Adding Gordon and cans isn't going to help that but who knows if a 3rd team can be added in order for that to happen (even if they do, does Cleaveland want late first round picks)?

Better to have first round picks than nothing at all

Gordon is a good player on a really good deal. He's got a lot of value. My guess is that when Lebron leaves they will trade Love and a few others. A team like Chicago could easily take on salary like Canderson

Gordon is a good player on a really good deal. He's got a lot of value. My guess is that when Lebron leaves they will trade Love and a few others. A team like Chicago could easily take on salary like Canderson

But why would they? How would it benefit them?

meh I guess. Nurse was already responsible for redesigning the offensive system, which was good in the regular season at least. Seems to be highly regarded around the league. But still meh.

The more I heard about Messina the less confident I became his style of coaching could work in the NBA. Kind of a hard ass, likes to play through his big men. Probably a reason he hasn't been hired yet despite being a euro legend and pop's main guy.

But why would they? How would it benefit them?
Also, Gordon is only 13 million per year. Who else is going to go in order to make the salaries work? Tucker? Cans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back