***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the expense of paying a ton of luxury tax? Gilbert isn't going to want to do that when the team is in the lottery.
I was talking about the scenario where they unload on another team

LMAO at that Lonzo diss track. I'm sure Lakers brass is thrilled. I've heard they like to joke each other on twitter or whatever, but going after him for not knowing who his dad is? Maybe it's all fun and games, but that could get out of hand quickly.

In fairness though, it's not even close to the worst rap we've heard from a professional athlete.

You really think Lebron is coming to town to deal with the Bozo Ball circus?

LMAO at that Lonzo diss track. I'm sure Lakers brass is thrilled. I've heard they like to joke each other on twitter or whatever, but going after him for not knowing who his dad is? Maybe it's all fun and games, but that could get out of hand quickly.

Who cares, Bozo Ball is gonna be shipped out of town either this summer or before the trade deadline.

Lakers looking at a massive FA haul this summer, Bozo Ball and his once in a generation poor shooting can go find employment elsewhere (maybe Lithuania?).

You really think Lebron is coming to town to deal with the Bozo Ball circus?

Depends on how much influence his wife has and if he cares about winning. Supposedly she loves LA but his son plays AAU in Houston so who knows. Her love for LA could be overstated

If the Lakes do sign Lebron, can't wait to see the great migration of "diehard" Warrior fans making their way back to purple and gold lmao

If the Lakes do sign Lebron, can't wait to see the great migration of "diehard" Warrior fans making their way back to purple and gold lmao

Going to be tough for me because I really don’t care for Lebron and generally don’t want him to succeed lol, BUT, impossible for me not to root for the Lakes. Really hoping Lebron comes with another FA (hoping Kawhi, but more likely PG) then I would have an easier time making the transition lmao.

Me and Curry go way back tho, hard to just throw all that away. But to this day I don’t own a single piece of Warriors gear and wouldn’t ever claim myself to be a Warrior fan. Just like them a whole hell of a lot more than the other “contenders”.

Plus I don’t see how anyone doesn’t think the Warriors play a fun brand of basketball.

I saw it this morning. It's bs. If he didn't like it here then his son wouldn't be playing AAU here. He's also been down here a lot to watch his cousin run track and for parties. One of my boys little brothers works at Pappadeauxs and sees him there like 3 or 4 times almost every offseason. He's a private person who rarely shares what he is going to do. He's not going to say that to some beat writer even if he did hate it (which obviously he doesn't).

It's just click bait. You'll see a lot of that from all sides (Houston media included) and most of it will be made up

Koobs definitely did a good job empowering Smush Parker and Chris Mihm

not a single Cavs players is remotely as bad as Chris Mihm or Smush Parker
and Vujacic and Radmon seemed to do just fine w/ that pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back