***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to see Clint leave but if they could bring in Lebron obviously you have to make that happen. Hopefully DeAndre would take a paycut & replace Clint.

He for sure would. He's like G. He loves Houston

I keep nearly saying that Houston would be stupid to give up Capela, but then I remember that there are teams dumb enough to be talking max contract for him. He's young, solid rim protector and can finish when set up, but lol at a max contract for a really good role player.

Why would lebron want to play with a loser like raul24
DfODJ-HVMAc76FQ.jpg:large

Get ready Cleaveland for part 2

yyz2bDU.gif

I just need a team that can compete with gs. No competition is no fun for fans of the game.

Houston can most definitely compete. They would’ve likely knocked out GS had the Point God not gotten injured.

Bern to the spurs imo
That’s the one place I’d actually like to see him go. Nothing I have seen suggests he would be willing to give up Lebron ball but the thought of him playing in Pops system is amazing.

Lebron Kawhi combo could definitely take down the Warriors.

Apparently Clarkscan had the worst post season in NBA history lmao

Apparently Clarkscan had the worst post season in NBA history lmao
He was part of the young core most laker fans wanted to keep intact. Next part is shipping Bozo Ball out.

PG would be the perfect scapegoat for Lebrons inevitable failure.
He would be better off staying right where he is then joining Raul 24 on any team

Lebron is many things

Stupid is not one of them

He would be better off staying right where he is then joining Raul 24 on any team

Lebron is many things

Stupid is not one of them

You sure Wlu, he apparently punched a wall and broke his hand.

Basically everyone I’ve ever known that accomplished that feat is a fucking idiot.

You sure Wlu, he apparently punched a wall and broke his hand.

Basically everyone I’ve ever known that accomplished that feat is a fucking idiot.
Rule the east

Team up with Raul 24 lose to the warriors in the second round

LeBron is going to Boston. The whole Kyrie beef was a work, and we all bought it!

Cant wait till the draft. Lakers need to grab Mitchell Robinson. No way he falls to 25 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back