2018 Heavies Awards - Breakthrough Poster of the Year - Winner Drunken Meat Fist

Who is the 2018 Breakthrough Poster of the Year?

• FireKidWS

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Soul On Ice

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Buff

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • jojoRed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 20falarVerdades

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Sansnom

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Arqueto176

• Hitto

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Tomas

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BiGWHOMPS

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • John makfresshi

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MMA_enthusiast

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Megatronlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • binny

• YOLOGOGOPLATA

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BabyFacedAssassin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Drunken Meat Fist

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • UL - No More Yellow Edition

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • dawzz

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I nominate @binny pure mma fight fan big WEC fan and has a good knowledge on not just mma but all things WEC.
Can I put this on my resume when I run for office in 2020? Thanks for the love B!

<LynchWink> You betcha bud
WEC bless you. May the little fighters attempt spinning shit on all cards you watch next year.

WEC bless you. May the little fighters attempt spinning shit on all cards you watch next year.

Thank you
May Poppies Martinez bless you bud

You're probably the biggest pussy.

Says the keyboard warrior who has a legit obsession over me.

Seek professional help bro, I know your life is probably miserable... but you don’t have to try and bring others down.

No more responding to your negativity. Ignored :)

Gotta give my piece and say @FireKidWS . Someday when you grow big and strong you'll win poster of the year.

I'm gonna throw a vote for @Njmma209 other than his f*ked up like of Colby Covington he pretty much on point....

If Ortega wins the strap then I'm basically a shoe in for the "W" @Njmma209 gets my vote though

Says the keyboard warrior who has a legit obsession over me.

Seek professional help bro, I know your life is probably miserable... but you don’t have to try and bring others down.

No more responding to your negativity. Ignored :)
I enjoyed all of your guys bickering. Don't ignore him. It's part of the enjoyment of logging on

Breakthrough poster of the year, it does not necessarily have to be a 2018 account, simply which poster has broken through and provided quality content or contributed to the forum this year.

I nominate @FireKidWS for being a cool kid.
I'D HAVE TO VOTE FOR

UL - NO MORE YELLOW edition

If Ortega wins the strap then I'm basically a shoe in for the "W" @Njmma209 gets my vote though

Ortega got this I think Holloway got a health issue he ain't telling us about something is not right with him, I can feel it I hope he gets right I like him just not for this fight.

Back