2018 Heavies Awards - Breakthrough Poster of the Year - Winner Drunken Meat Fist

Who is the 2018 Breakthrough Poster of the Year?

• FireKidWS

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Soul On Ice

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Buff

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • jojoRed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 20falarVerdades

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Sansnom

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Arqueto176

• Hitto

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Tomas

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BiGWHOMPS

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • John makfresshi

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MMA_enthusiast

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Megatronlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • binny

• YOLOGOGOPLATA

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BabyFacedAssassin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Drunken Meat Fist

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • UL - No More Yellow Edition

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • dawzz

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ortega got this I think Holloway got a health issue he ain't telling us about something is not right with him, I can feel it I hope he gets right I like him just not for this fight.
Holloway is in my top 5 for favorite fighters ever. He has never disappointed, but i believe TCity is a very unique and special talent. If he beats Max, Volk (after he effortlessly finishes mendes) and moves up and bests Khabib hell be in GOAT discussion. After the Tavares comeback, a guy he called out because he was ducked by Stephens, olivera, and Frankie, I knew he was the future

I'm here guys it's ok.

tenor.gif

You can only be the sherdog GOAT if you acknowledge Anderson Silva as the rightful GOAT

Sorry bro
Come on bro we both know that im sherdog GOAT just like GSP is the MMA goat. Who has posted more quality threads than me this year ? Nobody. i've been blessing sherdog with all kinds of quality threads and entertaining the shit out of sherdoggers

@Drunken Meat Fist with the oldest account ever nominated for breakthrough poster. What a year for the heavies.

Come on bro we both know that im sherdog GOAT just like GSP is the MMA goat. Who has posted more quality threads than me this year ? Nobody. i've been blessing sherdog with all kinds of quality threads and entertaining the shit out of sherdoggers

Found Guernica's alt.

My man lol, just got back from work. Thanks for the shoutout, think this was a good year for me, and should Blessed win on Saturday, Sherdog's gonna get a thread solidifying my breakthrough.

I had ideas for threads I'd like to make through the year like the storylines heading into PPV's and the aftermath and what I gathered, but I got thread shy lol.

<FookIsThatGuy>

I have been blessing Sherdog with quality GSP threads on the regular in order to remind all you fools who the greatest is.

That's isn't counting all the various threads, gifs and entertainment I have provided for your bum souls.

Back