2018 Heavies Awards - Breakthrough Poster of the Year - Winner Drunken Meat Fist

Who is the 2018 Breakthrough Poster of the Year?

• FireKidWS

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Soul On Ice

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Buff

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • jojoRed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 20falarVerdades

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Sansnom

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Arqueto176

• Hitto

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Tomas

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BiGWHOMPS

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • John makfresshi

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MMA_enthusiast

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Megatronlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • binny

• YOLOGOGOPLATA

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BabyFacedAssassin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Drunken Meat Fist

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • UL - No More Yellow Edition

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • dawzz

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to be somewhere for someone, and I'm so tired of fucking bad news. I don't believe a lot faith in luck, but magic...I believe, this wasn't a shitty note to ride on, changed my mood, little things are big things. If I could get your well wishes for a few hours longer, it'll be a one time thing.

And to my fellow nominees, twenty years tastes as good as 1979. Don't lose hope. Dog has a plan for all of us.

Working on a magic potion of good luck as we speak.

Alright! I support @Drunken Meat Fist - since this was my first full year on Sherdog, his win means I should be eligible for at least the next 16 years! I should win this award by 2030.

Lol at the retarded mods telling me how clean and tight they keep the heavies and then allow this horseshit thread to go 18 pages.

It was @Njmma209 before he got banned.

giphy.gif

The real winners:

@jojoRed
@FireKidWS
@John makfresshi
@Tomas

It was an honor to even be in the running. I think your list is the real top 5 as well. Also I believe outside of @Njmma209 i should have ran home with it. Not a very humble post so I'd like to apologize.... to absolutley fucking nobody. The real BPOTY does what the fuck he wants! <JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>

<{monica}>

Back