2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Like literally my drunk ass just got home and has no idea what the fuck this team is been doing

Rollins shouldn't be in the league. He's terrible

that was not impressive, by any means, a pretty disgusting view of football

I know none of them played but hopefully the entire starting OL is wrapped in bubble tape because the guys behind them are a dumpster fire. Ready to call Spriggs a flop at this point, still hasn’t improved

Hard not to like what Jaire/Josh are doing. Legit ball skills so far. Hopefully it carries over into real games

It’s hilarious to me you can see the difference jn a game between TT and his picks who have had time to develop and Gute’s picks

It’s hilarious to me you can see the difference jn a game between TT and his picks who have had time to develop and Gute’s picks

I know , look at Alexander and Jackson playing corner , they already make Rollins and Randell look like scrubs

Ted was pretty much on fumes from 2015 - 2017. Moving up to get Spriggs? Drafting safeties and (unsuccessfully) converting them into press-man corners? Drafting Fackrell who was like 25 coming out of college?

Glad Alexander and Jackson look like ballers. If King gets over his shoulder issues then we are set at CB for a long time.

Shields can still ball... Miss him ,looked great on the rams. That 4.26 speed is still there at 29(i think thats his age)

Shields can still ball... Miss him ,looked great on the rams. That 4.26 speed is still there at 29(i think thats his age)

I'm kind of surprised he's playing elsewhere. I really hope he avoids more concussions while continuing to play.

Pipkins traded to the Dolts for LB Antonio Morrison.

Two things:

1. this makes me worried about Burkes’ injury

2. Is Guys just slowly purging TT’s guys?

I dont know why we dont get Navorro Bowman and Eric Reid. These two guys who would surely help and be cheap. Reid also plays some LB in the 49ers scheme like we like our safeties to do now...
But sadly NFL black ball on kneelers.

Two things:

I don't see why he wouldn't purge those guys. That's natural with every regime change.

Two things:

Shit, they traded Pipkins? He was looking good last year and would have been a great #4 or #5 on the depth chart.

Back