2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

I think it's a bit more complex than that, but whatever. Past is the past.

Forward!

And if that's the best that Martinez could be asked to provide when defending run plays, I'm cool with that. If he's not balancing coverage duties thanks to the improved backfield, perhaps we'll see those TFL's increase.

In other news, deliberately rekindling my once-held hatred of the Saints has paid huge dividends. Taysom Hill is actually super easy to root against because he is so boom or bust on every play lol.

Its 100 percent more complex then that and i could write an essay on how PFF uses their win/loss run defense since there are so many difference variables aka 1st and 10 vs 2nd and 10,etc. Thats why going by TFLs is best since you see actual losses not just tackles that may have only been for a yard which is a great tackle or ones that happened 5+yards downfield.

I feel bad for Jake... Not the greatest but he was consistent for us.

EDIT: Miss hill he was fun to watch, but Boyle looks like a good dark horse.

Last edited:
Likewise, losing JR sucks, if only because he seemed like the "right" kind of player. Which we really do need more of now that Jordy, Callahan, etc are gone. I would include Hill in that category but he is actually super fuckin athletic lol. A joy to watch, esp. if you're doing it to hate on him.

Would be dumb not to
Friend from high school who was a roommate for a bit is a Pats fan.
“That Kumerow kid scares me. Looks like Edelman/Welker with an even bigger chip on his shoulder, hope you guys put him on the 53 and say bye bye to Allison”

Been a long time since I've felt confident in our CB depth.

That Jackson INT gives me chills. He’s moving before the QB even looks that way it feels like.

I’m more concerned about our pass rush. I’m confident in Daniels and that’s about it.

I really like Jackson. Haven't been able to see much from Jaire

I also like Burks. He looks like he comes to ball

Speaking of which, Giblert. So much Giblert

Speaking of which, Giblert. So much Giblert

Someone say.... Giblert.... He is on the Packers now?
lol Sorry had too...
*Gilbert

ey2QC0T.png

Back