2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

I'm just glad he didn't get some stupid opt-out clause.

Contract sounds very incentive based too.
I know there's a push to guaranteed money contracts like what Cousins has but I love incentive contracts.

I know there's a push to guaranteed money contracts like what Cousins has but I love incentive contracts.

Same.

Now I'm really curious what draft pick the Seahawks gave up for Hundley. It can't possibly be more than a third.

I liked to see Rodgers get paid but I hope it doesn't come with a curse where he gets injured.

Does anyone else find it odd that Rodgers didn't make the trip to Kansas City? I know he isn't playing but it just seems odd to me.

Kizer throws a pick on the first pass after he is the back up. Then the defense shits the bed. :(

Kizer redeems himself on the second drive.:)

Boyle really throwing some great passes that aren't being caught but he got the touchdown drive. I don't think they can put him on the practice squad without losing him.

Does anyone else find it odd that Rodgers didn't make the trip to Kansas City? I know he isn't playing but it just seems odd to me.

Kizer throws a pick on the first pass after he is the back up. Then the defense shits the bed. :(

I read that a lot of the starters aren’t there. Probably not worth the travel if they’re not going to play. This game is for backups and guys trying to make the team, or guys like Jones who is suspended and needs some reps

Um.... Allison made the trip... that means he’s not making the team right?

Back