***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why this Lebron thing is such a huge deal. As long as it aint "The Decision" then I think we are all doing alright

Writing yourself a congratulations lol your ego gotta be on the level of levels. He should autograph a photo of himself and fedex it to himself.

Lakers gave mozgov 64 million and Deng 72 million. I can see them giving DeAndre 80 million

Good point but I don't think he wants to be there

Andre Drummond raised his ft % from 34% to 60%. I dont think enough attention has been paid to that.

He worked with Hakeem. I think he'll get close to 70%

Lmfao at lebron congratulating himself on 30k points before he even gets 30k and his team is a dumpster fire.

Lue missed morning practice because he had a doctors appointment lmao. Probably with a therapist.

Writing yourself a congratulations lol your ego gotta be on the level of levels. He should autograph a photo of himself and fedex it to himself.

Half of the posts in this thread is people patting themselves on the back. Mainly for guessing things about other peoples athletic prowess.

Other way around, hes looking for attention and congratulations

Confident, egomaniacs arent scared to shoot 4th qtr fts

Half of the posts in this thread is people patting themselves on the back. Mainly for guessing things about other peoples athletic prowess.
From random nobodies on the web

Not the commonly touted best baller alive....

MJ wouldnt do shit like that

Too bad he couldn't hire someone to check his spelling and grammar; damn thing looks like it was written by a 3rd grader with a learning disability.

Full can final form Dion is rapidly approaching

From random nobodies on the web

Not the commonly touted best baller alive....

MJ wouldnt do shit like that

I forgot how humble MJ was, never known as an asshole or braggadocios.

MJ didn't have social media, it's a totally different scenario.

What's next?? He gonna invite all the legends of basketball to dinner and then announce its in his own honor lol

Your comparison is silly. Random internet brag. LeBron is on a Trump like "stable genius" level here but I guess in America this is normal behavior

It's a shame Bern has to congratulate himself because his actual dad is too busy injecting pots somewhere to show some pride in his son

images

What's next?? He gonna invite all the legends of basketball to dinner and then announce its in his own honor lol

Your comparison is silly. Random internet brag. LeBron is on a Trump like "stable genius" level here but I guess in America this is normal behavior

It is a silly comparison, Lebron actually DID something.

I suppose he could've toned it down and hung a "30,000 points" banner at the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back