***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao at lebron congratulating himself on 30k points before he even gets 30k and his team is a dumpster fire.

Lol at blaming Love. Cavs are a mess, and unlike years past I don't see this group of elderly has-beens turning it on so easily

So basically we all realize now that Lebron was Robin in Miami to Wade and Robin in Cleveland to Kyrie. World's greatest role player imo.

Congrats bro.

Any truth to the news that Kiwi wants out?

Yep. I think Pop will clean it up though. He cleaned up the Aldridge situation and that was way worse.

Clips just asked for Capela for Deandre and Houston said no. Paul was on the call.

Yep. I think Pop will clean it up though. He cleaned up the Aldridge situation and that was way worse.

Clips just asked for Capela for Deandre and Houston said no. Paul was on the call.
rockets are going to have to wait to sign him as a FA then .

I'm barely juggling one right now. Two seems like an impossible mountain to climb.

Congrats btw. Being a father is awesome.

Thanks dude. Yeah, it's really cool. Daughter is scary though. I'm going to to be sitting on the porch with my AR lol.

rockets are going to have to wait to sign him as a FA then .

Yep. He told them he'd sign here for the MLE. They don't have any picks left to trade. LA doesn't want Gordon. Already had him.

Decandre is going to opt out of getting paid 24 million for the MLE? lmao, guess he's dumber than he looks.

Decandre is going to opt out of getting paid 24 million for the MLE? lmao, guess he's dumber than he looks.

I guess he saved hos money lol. I agree that's the dumbest shit I've heard in a while but he isn't exactly a Rhodes Scholar

I guess he saved hos money lol. I agree that's the dumbest shit I've heard in a while but he isn't exactly a Rhodes Scholar
Lakers gave mozgov 64 million and Deng 72 million. I can see them giving DeAndre 80 million

true, but that fact that it had to be raised 26% just to get to a disgusting 60% says enough

lol the NBA is starting to become a soap opera. So much drama going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back