***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brogawd goes off for 32, shooting almost 79% from the field the day Kidd is fired. GTFO you scumbag fuck.

I see bruhGdon kind of like I see Middleton (who also went off last night), as sound fundamental players but they don't have "It" and they never will. They will come up short.

I am also not totally convinced giannis is the best first option for a real contender. If he learns to shoot that changes.

I really think kidd and the bucks stunted his growth but not giving him more free reign to shoot 3s, long 2s etc and work on bejbf more diverse. You aren't winning anything meaningful now but if you have any hope in the future that guy needs to hit shats.

Even Casey has adjusted and gives free reign to siakim and og to shoot open 3s anytime. Siakim is shooting 16% and gets more attempts than giannis lol Giannis shot 35% as a rookie ans then was told to srop shooting 3s LOL shit is inexcusable. That's the game now and if you aren't a big (and really even if you are and wanna be a top level big) you better shoot the 3. Especially if you are a pg which is why I shit on gonzo. Pgs who can't shoot the 3 are basically dead to me, this isn't 2003.

Masai was solely responsible for Janice Antwkwkouooaokdjdhhos family getting outta Africa. Their connection is deep. Janice to the raps confirmed

African players naturally would want to play for Masai. Dude is an OG over there, does so much for promoting basketball n the continent etc and he already got Biyombo and Ibaka here on decent deals.

If Giannis actually became available Toronto would have a better shot than the usual for a tier 1 FA, perhaps 5% compared to 0 lol

Kevin Love for Raul Georges plz. Cavs can try and resign him when Bron leaves and get a strong defender they can play at pf and shift TT to center. Run Kevin Love at PF next to Adams and finally get some reliable outside shooting, plus you'd have a rebounding beast next to Adams and Brick. Love can play his natural position and has shown to be a great beta who has no problems putting his head down and working hard, great fit next to Westbrick. Let Melo come off the bench. If his ego can't handle it hopefully he leaves the player option on the table and grabs a multi year contract else where.
why would Raul24 want to go to cleveland?

he didn't want to stay in indiana even though they have a better future than a lebron-less cavs

African players naturally would want to play for Masai. Dude is an OG over there, does so much for promoting basketball n the continent etc and he already got Biyombo and Ibaka here on decent deals.

If Giannis actually became available Toronto would have a better shot than the usual for a tier 1 FA, perhaps 5% compared to 0 lol

I'd give him a better shot than that Barry. Said he comes here in the summer for the food and music, we're a contender, and masai is literally like an uncle to him.

why would Raul24 want to go to cleveland?

he didn't want to stay in indiana even though they have a better future than a lebron-less cavs
How the hell did Indiana have any future? Miles Turner? Even Bird gave up. At least Cleveland has a pick and love if lebron leaves

Lowe picks his AS reserves.....

Motion-tracking data on Wall makes for a nice contrast with the perpetually underrated Lowry. (Bill Simmons reacted with surprise on the Lowe Post last week when I listed Lowry as a lock.) Lowry is hyperactive, always moving, and his dangerous 3-point shot -- approaching 40 percent now -- gives that motion value: Bodies and eyes stalk him everywhere.

Lowry is a gritter rebounder than Wall, and a more consistent, alert defender. When both hit peak intensity, Wall is better. Lowry is the more worthy All-Star.

damn straight. Underrated af. Lizard.... lol gtfo.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22182683/zach-lowe-2018-nba-all-star-starters-reserves

So was Mike Brown and Jacques Vaughn. Just being with Pop isn't magic.

Of course. I’m just saying he started out there and has been an assistant for a decade, which is fairly credible at least compared to Kidd. If he’s even average the team will be better

Kidd tweeting that freak offered to help save his job etc lol what a turd exposing a personal and emotional private conversation to make himself look good lol

Bingo. He’s already setting himself up for the next job by manipulating the media into thinking he got a raw deal

“Even though I’m not on speaking terms with Jabari among others and have no idea what I’m doing, look guys the star player likes me!”

Giannis is a good kid and very loyal, he loves the Bucks. They changed his life and everyone from the front office to the fans love him back. He’s been his coach every year besides his first, so I’m sure he cares. But at the end of the day (and he knows and has said this) winning is the ultimate goal and that wasn’t going to happen

Brogawd goes off for 32, shooting almost 79% from the field the day Kidd is fired. GTFO you scumbag fuck.

Never forget

His explanation for not playing him in the first half after the game was that the first person he saw on the bench when he looked over was Sterling Brown (rookie brother of Lakes legend Shannon) so he subbed him in instead

Brown plays more now but back then he never played minus garbage time. Compared to Brogdon who is like their 6th man at worst

<{hfved}>

How many seconds would Mighty Mouse survive in the octagon with JJ

LOL... Being mad at Love for having the FLU.... WTF is wrong with Cavs?!?

How many seconds would Mighty Mouse survive in the octagon with JJ

bynum.gif

tumblr_lkxupq2pGU1qzb7vjo1_400.gif

hqdefault.jpg

lakers_mavericks_basketball_109045_game.jpg

Masai was solely responsible for Janice Antwkwkouooaokdjdhhos family getting outta Africa. Their connection is deep. Janice to the raps confirmed

Janice + OG + Siakam = all african front court

How the hell did Indiana have any future? Miles Turner? Even Bird gave up. At least Cleveland has a pick and love if lebron leaves

love probably wants to get the hell out of there as soon as possible

Congrats bro.

Any truth to the news that Kiwi wants out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back