***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last game and this one sucked but he's been playing a lot better. Everyone outside of Lonzo and Kuzma played like shit.

Clarkson was awful. I think he turned it over on 3 consecutive possessions at the end of the third.

Clarkson was awful. I think he turned it over on 3 consecutive possessions at the end of the third.
Clarkson made so many bone headed plays. Played too much hero ball. Same with Julius.

Last edited:

OrderlyAcceptableHerculesbeetle-small.gif

lmao Craps need to blow that thing up...

lmao Craps need to blow that thing up...
It's really true. I don't know wtf the mindset is of the team. Where did Lowsy go? What happened to Jonas? Why does it turn into Derozan 1 vs 5 at the end?

They're just complacent

Last game and this one sucked but he's been playing a lot better. Everyone outside of Lonzo and Kuzma played like shit.

He seems to be up and down, like Lopez. The lakers don't really have a consistent scorer

Trump personally asked Xi Jinping to resolve the UCLA issue lmao.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dad had the son get arrested on purpose to take attention off Lonzo's shooting woes...

I mean, that is the son that supposedly has the least chance at the league right? (well before the youngest dropped out of HS and has to forego college now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back