***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what Lebron's point is there... "He takes a shot at Phil Jackson"... for drafting Frank Nitikina ahead of Dennis Smith Jr.

But doesn't realize that in the process that's a shot at everyone who made that decision and Frank Nitikina himself?

So Enes Kanter defends his teammate, as any decent teammate should... and Lebron "doesn't know what's wrong with him"?

God Lebron is a fucking blowhard, I hope KING Porzingis puts him and his CAN team in a body bag tonight.

This will be a playoff atmosphere game tonight. Tune in.

9213466-lebron-james-kristaps-porzingis-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-new-york-knicks-850x560.jpg
Closest the Knicks will get to the playoffs lol

Closest the Knicks will get to the playoffs lol

Here's the problem, we can actually say that about the Clippers now. Before, you and I could both hope for the best, CP3 being healthy, Blake turning into a superstar, the deep bench, etc. We could do that Revo, you and I, but everyone else knew, everyone knew, and now I think you and I both know - the Clippers are arguably the worst Franch in the business and have absolutely no future whatsoever.

Now, the Knicks on the otherhand, while having also been a disappointment in past decades, are in quite a different situation. We're watching the best player since Ewing grow into a generational talent. Porzingis might be to this generation what other Top 20 great players were to theirs. He's electrifying on both ends. The offense of a Kobe and the defense of a Duncan. We're looking at a kid who could single handedly revolutionize the game. What Juice did for his generation, which was show them how wing players could become as physically dominant as post players, Porzingis will do the same for the big man in his. Play defense and be dangerous everywhere on offense will become the desired. He, and guys like Giannis will eradicate the small ball chucking 3s virus that has infected basketball.

Just read the last sentence in the first paragraph and it will tell you everything that you need to know.

Here's the problem, we can actually say that about the Clippers now. Before, you and I could both hope for the best, CP3 being healthy, Blake turning into a superstar, the deep bench, etc. We could do that Revo, you and I, but everyone else knew, everyone knew, and now I think you and I both know - the Clippers are arguably the worst Franch in the business and have absolutely no future whatsoever.

Now, the Knicks on the otherhand, while having also been a disappointment in past decades, are in quite a different situation. We're watching the best player since Ewing grow into a generational talent. Porzingis might be to this generation what other Top 20 great players were to theirs. He's electrifying on both ends. The offense of a Kobe and the defense of a Duncan. We're looking at a kid who could single handedly revolutionize the game. What Juice did for his generation, which was show them how wing players could become as physically dominant as post players, Porzingis will do the same for the big man in his. Play defense and be dangerous everywhere on offense will become the desired. He, and guys like Giannis will eradicate the small ball chucking 3s virus that has infected basketball.

Kristaps-Porzingis-903x600.png

Hey palp. I still remember when you were a clip fan.

Hey palp. I still remember when you were a clip fan.

If you are one thing forever, you can never evolve, and if you never evolve, you become outdated. Remember this, Revo.

Can cRaptor fans educate me on wtf is going on? I was watching rockets play and the commentators brought Lowry (local hero) and the cRaptors. They mentioned how they believe cRaptors are #1 in east vs boston which i agree. Then they mention they are playing Boston and beat them. Later in the day i see highlights and im shocked to learn they lost. Fuck bostCan. But no irving and they still won. LOL
Ill be at the Rockets vs cRaptors game 2morrow so I'll report my findings...

raptors are in a minor rut

the young guys are actually playing decently with a lot of hustle, they're trying to change the offensive philosophy around more ball movement

kyle lowry who is the heart of that team is going through an adjustment of identity as he has been so ball dominant, now he has to play without it and often times with another pg on the court with him

the young guys are actually playing decently with a lot of hustle, they're trying to change the offensive philosophy around more ball movement

kyle lowry who is the heart of that team is going through an adjustment of identity as he has been so ball dominant, now he has to play without it and often times with another pg on the court with him

In other words, they suck. Thanks for the novel though.

Clips should consider sending Jordan to cleaveland for that nets pick.

At the end of the day we have the best mascot in the NBA so fuck the haters

If Lowsy's the heart of the team, then why does Derozan play 1v5 at the end of the game while he dresses up as a ghost?

That Van Vleep guy should be the heart of the team. He apparently goes the hardest while on the court

I want to come up with a name for basketball players that only play for a paycheck.

They don't give a fuck about winning, they don't care to improve, they have become disenchanted with the entire experience and seriously view playing in the NBA the same way a DMV clerk views their job... just enough to get through the day and cash a check, and not a sliver more.

That player inevitably becomes a poison pill for the team.

First up.

Serge Ibaka.

If you want the finest example ever of this... just think Baron Davis during his Clippers stint.

If Lowsy's the heart of the team, then why does Derozan play 1v5 at the end of the game while he dresses up as a ghost?

That Van Vleep guy should be the heart of the team. He apparently goes the hardest while on the court

lowry has been the heart and soul and leader, there's no disputing that

he's trying to fit in and let go and find his place in the new style where they are trying to move the ball more

In other words, they suck. Thanks for the novel though.

they're still gonna end up top 2-3 in the east

when (not if) things click, they have a chance this year to knock off cavs, can take celtics in a rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back