***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQoae.gif

Trump personally asked Xi Jinping to resolve the UCLA issue lmao.

Let’s see if he’s at least good for something. Won’t be surprised if he makes it worse lmao.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dad had the son get arrested on purpose to take attention off Lonzo's shooting woes...

I mean, that is the son that supposedly has the least chance at the league right? (well before the youngest dropped out of HS and has to forego college now)
You should know that Lonzo just had his best game of the year since it led to a brutal 5-4 demise for you.

You should know that Lonzo just had his best game of the year since it led to a brutal 5-4 demise for you.
I only said 'shooting woes', notice I didn't say he's bad, or can't pass or rebound

I'm not down on him like most here, and I've watched every lakers game. His vision is extraordinary, and he boards an awful lot for a guy that is apparently so weak and unathletic

I only said 'shooting woes', notice I didn't say he's bad, or can't pass or rebound

I'm not down on him like most here, and I've watched every lakers game. His vision is extraordinary, and he boards an awful lot for a guy that is apparently so weak and unathletic
I like him, I think the J Kidd comparisons are pretty spot on.

I'll hit you up on Xbox soon, should be getting my own place by January and I'll hook my Xbox back up.

I like him, I think the J Kidd comparisons are pretty spot on.

I'll hit you up on Xbox soon, should be getting my own place by January and I'll hook my Xbox back up.
either Kidd or perhaps Rondo or Rubio if he continues to show improvement on D

I expected him to shoot better (slightly at least) but I never expected him to be a score first PG (a horrible trend now in the NBA, which is why guys like Ish Smith still get PT and move around a lot b/c they can actually play true PG).

Lebron shoots 74% FTs

Gunt: unacceptable for a SF, What a trash player with zero skill.

Lonzo shoots 50% FTs

Gunt: incredible vision! And he rebounds!

either Kidd or perhaps Rondo or Rubio if he continues to show improvement on D

I expected him to shoot better (slightly at least) but I never expected him to be a score first PG (a horrible trend now in the NBA, which is why guys like Ish Smith still get PT and move around a lot b/c they can actually play true PG).
Yea, it's why I like Wall and CP3 so much. Point guard has turned into a no defense shit stain of a position. Harden is kind of in the middle, but I've noticed a lot of his dimes are just because his team is godly from 3, which is why idk how Curry doesn't get more apg

Lebron shoots 74% FTs

Gunt: unacceptable for a SF, What a trash player with zero skill.

Lonzo shoots 50% FTs

Gunt: incredible vision! And he rebounds!
nobody calls Lonzo the undisputed GOAT at his position and current 'undeniably the best player in basketball'

that was a horrible argument, seriously

Yea, it's why I like Wall and CP3 so much. Point guard has turned into a no defense shit stain of a position. Harden is kind of in the middle, but I've noticed a lot of his dimes are just because his team is godly from 3, which is why idk how Curry doesn't get more apg
I used to think that too about Harden, but the more I watch he truly is a MASTER at the PnR

He and Capella (or shit even Nene when he's in) are just crucial at responding to what the D does

we should all be vying to get that Sam Dekker role:
1.8M to essentially sit there and cheer on the Clips bench

we should all be vying to get that Sam Dekker role:
1.8M to essentially sit there and cheer on the Clips bench
That was his role in houston. Rookie year he was on the bench in a suit all season.good cheerleader

Can cRaptor fans educate me on wtf is going on? I was watching rockets play and the commentators brought Lowry (local hero) and the cRaptors. They mentioned how they believe cRaptors are #1 in east vs boston which i agree. Then they mention they are playing Boston and beat them. Later in the day i see highlights and im shocked to learn they lost. Fuck bostCan. But no irving and they still won. LOL
Ill be at the Rockets vs cRaptors game 2morrow so I'll report my findings...

This will be a playoff atmosphere game tonight. Tune in.

9213466-lebron-james-kristaps-porzingis-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-new-york-knicks-850x560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back