***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George looked great tonight

Lakers should have traded Ingram for him

<{jackyeah}>

A good win. Despite a new team and not playing in a couple weeks you definitely see Bledsoe brings a different dynamic with his athleticism and someone who can create besides Giannis. Brogdon makes the bench better too which hasn't been good

Lmao @ being the goat and not having won a title. These clowns need to settle down.
GOAT Stevens is so good he could take than canchise Flipper team past the 2nd round. Ah who am kidding LMAO!

I'm fully ready for Anus to be the best player in the league. It's fuckin awesome

Aaron The GOAT Baynes helped force Coward into more turnovers (7) than points (6) lmfao. Stuck that bitch in a bodybag

The Servant is one title away from being the next in line to get the "He's better than Kobe/MJ treatment" time to start concentrating on him

Neither of them will win more than 3-4 rings. Also Jordan/Kobe didnt jump ship to win some easy ones. They 100 earned their 6/5 unlike Lebitch and Dursnake. Warriors is Curry's team anyways.

Lol at people praising Stevens for beating a joke of a franchise. The hornets only exist to keep Jordan busy so he doesn't gamble away his fortune. Even the trash nets have five wins. By dumb celtics fans logic that means atkinson > Stevens

Brad Stevens just turned Sugar Shane Larkin into Paul Pierce. If Brad's not the GOAT, I'd like to know who is. Celtics on a trick!
Brad Stevens is the Marty Shotienheimer (don't care enough to look up the spelling of his name) of the NBA. Great regular season coach, terrible playoff coach.

Brad Stevens is the Marty Shotienheimer (don't care enough to look up the spelling of his name) of the NBA. Great regular season coach, terrible playoff coach.
Great post

Marty Shatsenheimer would be a tremendous NBA coach

Whoa a faust appearance. Thought your body would be decaying under a pile of law books by now

<{jackyeah}>

A good win. Despite a new team and not playing in a couple weeks you definitely see Bledsoe brings a different dynamic with his athleticism and someone who can create besides Giannis. Brogdon makes the bench better too which hasn't been good

y96bbyo9

In other news, Starbury almost let Jimmay feel the "real power" in China.

“Getting suspended for the season wasn’t worth letting him feel the real power, so I settled with a hug and a ‘good game’ after the game. All is well, I’ll see them in Beijing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back