2:30am at a 7-11 in 1987(VIDEO)!

Saw that.

People were so much friendlier back then.

Jesus that video is disturbing. Thought i was back in high school :eek:

I bet you they all just left the mall.

Saw that.

People were so much friendlier back then.

I think back then, a portable video recorder was such a novelty that everyone put their best foot forward when being recorded. They probably thought they would end up in the news or something. But people have always been assholes. Since the beginning of civilization.

w6JYrp1.gif

I think back then, a portable video recorder was such a novelty that everyone put their best foot forward when being recorded. They probably thought they would end up in the news or something. But people have always been assholes. Since the beginning of civilization.
Nah people were nicer

Someone breaks out the camera on me today I'm assuming I'm seconds away from landing in a worldstar video. Of course people aren't as nice.

Bunch of nerds in that video. Not one of them was running a mullet!

@MusterX showed me this a little while back.

Awesome video. It's cool to see the interactions. It really made me want to get in a time machine and go back to 1987.

I wonder how many people in that video were enrolled in a karate class because they were still high on The Karate Kid's release just one year earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people were friendly back in the 80s and early 90s.

Used to stay out late drinking and 7-11 run was inevitable for some cheap eats.

I don't get it. What's the deal? 1987 is still a time people can remember.

If it was an 1887 video, that'll be something.

@MusterX showed me this a little while back.

Awesome video. It's cool to see the interactions. It really made me want to get in a time machine and back to 1987.

I wonder how many people in that video were enrolled in a karate class because they were still high on The Karate Kid's release just one year earlier.
My cousin definitely was affected by the karate craze back then.

It was taekwondo, but still.

My cousin definitely was affected by the karate craze back then.

It was taekwondo, but still.

Hell yeah!

Man, when I was a kid in the late 80s and early 90s I was just goddamn OBSESSED with martial arts. And I think it was The Karate Kid which kicked that off.

Back