2:30am at a 7-11 in 1987(VIDEO)!

th

Ding! Ding!... we have a winner!

Alan Thicke from Growing Pains!

@MusterX How long did it take you to figure out who he looked like?

Last edited:
Ding! Ding!... we have a winner!

Alan Thicke from Growing Pains!

@MusterX How long did it take you to figure out he looked like?

I knew it last night when I saw your post, instantly. I just thought someone would have already posted it. When I saw this morning nobody replied I was obligated to. I remember all those shows from the 80's because T.V. was the only electronic device to look at lol. You could watch television, or go out and see your friends. Remember Family Ties? It was before Michael J. Fox got sick.

th

@Ace of Spade that gif also has another interesting detail that might go unnoticed.

Look at his collar.

Just 6 years before the 7-11 video, in 1983, the big movie was Risky Buisness with Tom Cruise dancing with the back of his collar flipped up.

the stone age! damn cant believe there was time before instagram and phones i mean there was but i dont remember any of it i was little. Well i remember instagram coming about but i always remember cell phones even if they were small and shitty.

@Ace of Spade that gif also has another interesting detail that might go unnoticed.

Look at his collar.

Just 6 years before the 7-11 video, in 1983, the big movie was Risky Buisness with Tom Cruise dancing with the back of his collar flipped up.

LOL... yeah... I noticed the flipped up collar the first time I watched the video.

filming was so uncommon back then, people were stoked to be on camera

signed: i was in 9th grade

most disturbing was the smoking inside 7-11

the jesse taylor lookin guy was bald by 1992

Last edited:
Someone breaks out the camera on me today I'm assuming I'm seconds away from landing in a worldstar video. Of course people aren't as nice.
It's just different now. Recording someone is just the contemporary way of helping others - whether it be due to them being attacked, on fire, bitten by coyotes, drowning, feeling suicidal and standing on a ledge, or sitting too close to a seal.

Yeah that is how people looked in the later 80s from what I remember. I agree, and think people were more outgoing back then too. People went out more often and interacted with others from what I remember. It was a good time, at least for me it was.

For better or worse, today there are more activities that can be done at home alone or with a few other people, such as watching boring Netflix.

I don't know about all that but I am old enough to remember the 80's in great detail and the world before the internet and cell phone explosion was not at all like the world of today. It has fundamentally changed us.

There's truth to this.

1987? I was but a swimmer in my pops balls back then

Anyone here from north county that was around in the late 80s/early 90s?

Would not be unusual for a 7-11 parking lot in Solana Beach or Carlsbad close to the beach to turn into a party. A few people loitering outside (surfers/skateboarders) + 1 jeep with a good sound system and bingo.

I bet they call the cops within 5 secs if that happens now.

Back