18/12/2017 - Current P4P list?

Aldo was smaller than Conor, are you on drugs? Alvarez too? Like are you even serious right now?

How about Siver, Brandao or Brimage, guess they were three times the size too right?

LMAO, Alvarez was like 15 lbs bigger and it was recorded as much. Stop living in a fantasy land. Conor is not a giant fighter. He is one of the smallest LWs in the division right now, because he is a FW, perhaps a big one, but a FW nonetheless.

You can't tell me a division with guys like Rodriguez, Ortega, Holloway, Aldo, Jury, Stephens, Moicano, Choi, etc. the list goes on is too small for Conor and not lose all credibility.

Lee certainly is no top LW right now. He was ranked 10th, Ferguson fought a TENTH ranked guy for his title. Sad! Dos Anjos also isn't a LW anymore, and yes Diaz was in the top 5. He's also been in a title contender way before he even met Conor, so stop BSing.
Oh so you're one of those dudes who takes the UFC rankings as gospel ;)

Lamas must be an absolute can for getting knocked out cold by an unranked fighter then?

I guess if Mendes came back and beat Ortega, Ortega would be a bum for losing to an "unranked" fighter.

Your logic is ridiculous.

LMAO, Alvarez was like 15 lbs bigger and it was recorded as much. Stop living in a fantasy land. Conor is not a giant fighter. He is one of the smallest LWs in the division right now, because he is a FW, perhaps a big one, but a FW nonetheless.

You can't tell me a division with guys like Rodriguez, Ortega, Holloway, Aldo, Jury, Stephens, Moicano, Choi, etc. the list goes on is too small for Conor and not lose all credibility.
How come he cannot make 145lbs anymore then? and how come he looked like a skeleton on the scales?

TJ/MM/Whittaker/Holloway are head and shoulders above everyone else in terms of well-rounded skill, disregarding resumes. Champs like DC and Woodley don't really come close.

This is just based on actually watching the fights.

1. Demetrious Johnson

2. TJ Dillashaw

3. Max Holloway

4. Robert Whitaker

5. Tyron Woodley

6. Stipe Miocic

7. Daniel Cormier

8. Stephen Thompson

9. Tony Ferguson

10. Ngannou, RDA or Edgar

Oh so you're one of those dudes who takes the UFC rankings as gospel ;)

Lamas must be an absolute can for getting knocked out cold by an unranked fighter then?

I guess if Mendes came back and beat Ortega, Ortega would be a bum for losing to an "unranked" fighter.

Your logic is ridiculous.

Not a can, but Lamas is definitely overrated, yes.

When Mendes comes back he will be ranked, most likely in the top 5 same as Ortega.

Lee's only ranked win was against a guy that didn't even tap. and he was barely top 10 himself if even. lmao

Lee is unproven. Deal with it.

For fighters active in the last 12 months.

1. Holloway
2. Dillashaw
3. Stipe
4. DC
5. GSP
6. Garbrandt
7. Cruz
8. Woodley
9. RDA
10. MM

1. Demetrious Johnson
2. TJ Dillashaw