18/12/2017 - Current P4P list?

How can Conor be on these lists? Yes he can beat up smaller guys but how about guys his size that are top tier? That is something we don’t have a lot to go on.

We don’t even know if he is the best fighter at LW. To be on this list would you not have to at least beat all the top guys in your division?

I did not make a list these always end up being a favorite fighters list.

Poirer, Holloway, Alvarez, and Diaz are smaller than Conor? I'd be surprised if Aldo is even smaller. Do you even watch or just cry about Conor all day?

Poirer, Holloway, Alvarez, and Diaz are smaller than Conor? I'd be surprised if Aldo is even smaller. Do you even watch or just cry about Conor all day?

Conor is 1-1 with Diaz. Diaz is not even a top guy. This speaks to what I was talking about in fighting someone that is not smaller than he is. Conor is bigger than Holloway. Can Conor even make 145? Conor looks like death at 145, 155 is perfect for him. Poirer is not the best. You have poor reading comprehension and you can’t handle anything but praise for Conor.

Conor is a very good fighter but I can’t say he is the best until he proves it. I just want to know how good he really is.

1 - DJ
2 - Holloway
3 - Tony
4 - TJ
5 - DC
6 - Whittaker
7 - RDA
8 - Stipe
9 - Woodley
10 - Thompson

Did you even see the fight? He fucking dwarfed little Aldo. He probably walks around 30 pounds heavier. Aldo has a tiny frame, is about 5'6 and not even that stocky.

Conor is a huge 145er. He looked fine at 170. At 170 Aldo would look like Roy Nelson.

1. Demetrious Johnson
2. Tyron Woodley
3. Robert Whittaker
4. Max Holloway
5. TJ Dillashaw
6. Tony Ferguson
7. Stipe Miocic
8. Daniel Cormier
9. Rafael dos Anjos
10. Stephen Thompson

This is my list after the event in Winnipeg on Saturday night.

Tyron Woodley's competition and the cerebral approach to beating them has him in my #2 spot. The guy has been so active over the last year that you cannot deny him his place on this list. The only reason why DJ is higher than him is the length of his streak and his constant dominant performances.

TJ's win over Cody was so impressive that I've slotted him into the #5 spot, but it's so close between him and T-Ferg. El Cucuy's streak has been incredible and his wins over Barboza and dos Anjos are what truly have him this high in the list.

Cormier is still in the top 10, but behind all other champions. Unfortunately being head-kicked unconscious in your last fight makes you drop a few spots, but he has a chance for redemption with a finish over Oezdemir.

Stephen Thompson barely squeezes out Cody, Luke and Francis for the final spot on my list and here is why. Since his move to 170lbs the guy has been unbeatable and for the most part untouchable, outside of the genius that is Tyron Woodley. Thompson schooled a very underrated fighter in Masvidal in his last fight, and that isn't even mentioning the destruction of Hendricks and the whitewash over MacDonald. Luke's inactivity and Francis' recent rise are the only reasons why they don't nick the #10 spot.

What does everyone else reckon?

I'll go champs only cuz it's easier.

1. Stipe
2. Dj (i guess even tho hes ducking tj)
3. Woodley
4. Tj
5. Conor
6. Dc
7. Holloway

4-7 can all essentially trade places.

Conor is 1-1 with Diaz. Diaz is not even a top guy. This speaks to what I was talking about in fighting someone that is not smaller than he is. Conor is bigger than Holloway. Can Conor even make 145? Conor looks like death at 145, 155 is perfect for him. Poirer is not the best. You have poor reading comprehension and you can’t handle anything but praise for Conor.

Conor is a very good fighter but I can’t say he is the best until he proves it. I just want to know how good he really is.

Conor is bigger than Holloway? By what measure? lmao, or do you just like to make shit up? Holloway is the one that has to take off his jocks to make weight, while Conor has never done anything, but made it perfectly. lmao. And how is Diaz not a top guy when he's ranked in the top 5? How does Poirer not count when he's ranked 7th? I do recall that THREE top 7 guys. How many top 7 guys has Tony beat? Edson? That's it!

Also I can handle criticism of Conor fine, even I criticize him when it's warranted. I'm the least biased person here. However, I'm not just going to let you make shit up. This is just another example of an epic FAILURE to grasp reality by Babagadouche.

How can Conor be on these lists? Yes he can beat up smaller guys but how about guys his size that are top tier? That is something we don’t have a lot to go on.

We don’t even know if he is the best fighter at LW. To be on this list would you not have to at least beat all the top guys in your division?

I did not make a list these always end up being a favorite fighters list.

Other than the fact that he's borderline retired, I agree. He's fought one guy his own size, and he's 1-1 with that guy. That guy was previously considered a gatekeeper, and has a record of 19-11.

He made a career of boiling down to 145 and picking off little 5'6 manlets, while talking relentless amounts of shit and building a legion of little nerd groupies.

Did you even see the fight? He fucking dwarfed little Aldo. He probably walks around 30 pounds heavier. Aldo has a tiny frame, is about 5'6 and not even that stocky.

Conor is a huge 145er. He looked fine at 170. At 170 Aldo would look like Roy Nelson.

LOL. Aldo can barely make weight you fool, and he's 5 7 1'2, an inch shorter than Conor and just as jacked if not more.

Conor looks fine at 170? He can't even MAKE 170, lmao. So ignorant.

Conor is bigger than Holloway? By what measure? lmao, or do you just like to make shit up? Holloway is the one that has to take off his jocks to make weight, while Conor has never done anything, but made it perfectly. lmao. And how is Diaz not a top guy when he's ranked in the top 5? How does Poirer not count when he's ranked 7th? I do recall that THREE top 7 guys. How many top 7 guys has Tony beat? Edson? That's it!

Also I can handle criticism of Conor fine, even I criticize him when it's warranted. I'm the least biased person here. However, I'm not just going to let you make shit up. This is just another example of an epic FAILURE to grasp reality by Babagadouche.

You are wrong and I love how you resort to insults when you have nothing. Get a grip and act like an adult.

You are wrong and I love how you resort to insults when you have nothing. Get a grip and act like an adult.

Have nothing? I wrote like two paragraphs. lmao

I love how you resort to crying when you realize you've been trapped up against the wall and have no way out. Even more funny is how you continuously insult people, but when they insult you back, you cry "you're stupid for calling me stupid!" every time. lmao, so predictable.

If anyone needs to be an adult here it's you. You need to become a man, and not a little girl crying about Conor and his fans, and then being a hypocrite that can't take it back when people inevitably give it back to you.

Have nothing? I wrote like two paragraphs. lmao

I love how you resort to crying when you realize you've been trapped up against the wall and have no way out. Even more funny is how you continuously insult people, but when they insult you back, you cry "you're stupid for calling me stupid!" every time. lmao, so predictable.

If anyone needs to be an adult here it's you. You need to become a man, and not a little girl crying about Conor and his fans, and then being a hypocrite that can't take it back when people inevitably give it back to you.

Wow...

Diaz was in the top 5 lol?

Don't make me laugh.

Also, Tony beat dos Anjos and Lee, both top level fighters - so yeah! ;)

Aldo was smaller than Conor, are you on drugs? Alvarez too? Like are you even serious right now?

How about Siver, Brandao or Brimage, guess they were three times the size too right?

Competition and cerebral approach (?????) roflmao.

p4p means that, at the same weight, x would beat y.

Woodley is the biggest WW in the whole universe, so you can't possibly know if he would win without that advantage.

Big men should not be considered in a p4p list. People who beat bigger people need to be considered.

So

1) Demetrious Johnson

End of the list.
Well if you win against top level competition and you don't get touched, I think you're a pretty great fighter - don't you?

Diaz was in the top 5 lol?

Don't make me laugh.

Also, Tony beat dos Anjos and Lee, both top level fighters - so yeah! ;)

Lee certainly is no top LW right now. He was ranked 10th, Ferguson fought a TENTH ranked guy for his title. Sad! Dos Anjos also isn't a LW anymore, and yes Diaz was in the top 5. He's also been in a title contender way before he even met Conor, so stop BSing.

1. GSP
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Max Holloway
4. Tony Ferguson
5. TJ Killashaw
6. Tyron Woodley
7. Stipe Miocic
8. Cody Garbrandt
9. Daniel Cormier
10. Bobby Knuckles

Jones is removed pending further information.

Back