100 weeks to Pro MMA debut

Oye vey, 38. You gonna be hurtin' all the time. I can't even do pushups some days because my body is so messed up I can't bend the joints. Takes like a month or two to heal from a simple strained anything.

You're an old basatard, just go in and crush some cans til scrubs like me can't sub you no more

as a jiu jitsu black belt and wrestler boxer i feel you need to develop more of a boxing game than muay thai tbh its hard to be a thai style dighter in pro mma unless you train with wrestlers daily on good solid takedown defense thai guys are very flat footed and stand very tall kicks get you taken down when i wana strike im always moving keeping fist in there face to be a striker in mma you have to have great fooot work reflexes to move in an instant
Lol at you being a black belt.

U got any grappling/wrestling BJJ/Judo in your background? High school, Jr club, collage....or anything else?

2 years is just getting your feet wet against someone who's been at it 10+ years and has it down by instinct...

U got any grappling/wrestling BJJ/Judo in your background? High school, Jr club, collage....or anything else?

2 years is just getting your feet wet against someone who's been at it 10+ years and has it down by instinct...

I doubt his goal is to win by lay n pray. He would presumably have a huge striking advantage against a mostly wrestler.

Lol at you being a black belt.
sorry but relson gracies opinion means more than anyone you have to say :) him inviting me to his home in 3 weeks to live and train free and paying my ticket to hawaii shows i know what im doing you wish you had that chance lol

luckly for you in that part of the world you wont have to fight many guys who have great wrestling so you can get away with more stuff

Hey guys.

Next week i gonna start my journey to my pro debut in MMA. I am a striker. And i figure it will take a little less then 2 years to do a covert from Muay Thai / sanda striker to a more or less complete MMA fighter.

If its okay with the MODs, i would very much like to keep this thread in the striking forum. Because i am a striker at heart. And i need to keep my fellow sherdog strikers with me to discuss everything that goes into MMA striking.

I say 100 weeks, because i wanna do one small video blog each weeks. So when video 100 is uploaded, I should be ready for a pro MMA fight.

First trainingweek with weekly video, starts from next week.

My pro fight will be in either 66kg or 70 kg.

wish me luck guys.

pretty cool idea i say go for it man. Can you post a link to some of your fights? I would like to see.

sorry but relson gracies opinion means more than anyone you have to say :) him inviting me to his home in 3 weeks to live and train free and paying my ticket to hawaii shows i know what im doing you wish you had that chance lol
Stop filling the legit training threads with your nonsense.

you
Stop filling the legit training threads with your nonsense.
r not even qualified to talk to me you bum lol unless you are a professional fighter why post im not even gonna respond to you and your lame bait attempts if you had at least brown belt level skills and could strike or wrestle a lick then maybe

I doubt his goal is to win by lay n pray. He would presumably have a huge striking advantage against a mostly wrestler.
Nah I'm just thinking about neutralizing TD's and worst case scenario's where you do get taken down...

I'm from the Northeast and wrestling was big in HS...years go...LOL!

you

r not even qualified to talk to me you bum lol unless you are a professional fighter why post im not even gonna respond to you and your lame bait attempts if you had at least brown belt level skills and could strike or wrestle a lick then maybe

You sound like a fucking child.

pretty cool idea i say go for it man. Can you post a link to some of your fights? I would like to see.

Yeah. This is the only one i got on youtube.

I have other on these small dv tapes. I need to get them converted into my computer.

as a jiu jitsu black belt and wrestler boxer i feel you need to develop more of a boxing game than muay thai tbh its hard to be a thai style dighter in pro mma unless you train with wrestlers daily on good solid takedown defense thai guys are very flat footed and stand very tall kicks get you taken down when i wana strike im always moving keeping fist in there face to be a striker in mma you have to have great fooot work reflexes to move in an instant

you

lol you may let people talk shit to you but im not a pussy
<{jackyeah}>
Very good my fellow Floridian, keep them biting

Back