10 of the Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

I would have driven my car right over that unknown rebel guy.

Who he is would definitely have never been found out after that.

Full on Tesseract in action this weekend

Space and time folded.

picture.php

Yeah that one and the pyramid structures on the moon were the most interesting ones to me. Also the Hessdalen lights are very interesting.

I'll see if I can find some more pics of the Black Knight and put 'em here.

Edit: found a decent video:

15oc002.jpg

black-knight-satellite-01.jpg

black_10.jpg

Agreed. It bugs me when people assume that ancient people were dumb as rocks. They weren't. They just didn't have as developed technology as we do. But I guarantee you they knew things that our society doesn't.

I have little doubt that ancient civilizations could have come up with a primitive hydraulic system, that had pipes and shit and I'm sure they could have come up with a check valve/ lever system, all they would of had to do is connect big pipes to gradually smaller pipes which if combined with a river would make an incredible amount of hydraulic pressure.

This does not seem the least bit unfeasible to me and would help explain how they built allot of there stuff.

can someone make a thread about the 10 sexist pictures ever taken...

4. Unknown Rebel

images

June 5, 1989. One day after the Chinese government's violent crackdown on the Tiananmen protests in Beijing, pics are taken of Chang'an Avenue where a column of tanks is blocked by a man protesting alone in the front of the armored vehicles.

Who was the Tank Man and what happened to him remains a mystery, but the photograph immediately became very famous, and the mystery man became a powerful symbol of non-violent resistance throughout the world.

This picture has an alternate view.

Tiananmen-Man.jpg

Your deja vu thread.

^ If you flip this upside down, there is what sort of looks like a creepy figure standing in the middle. (I don't think it actually is, but it looks weird) Reminded me of the ghosts in that movie White Noise.

I can't post it upside down or I would.

photo_13_hires.jpg

Weird! looks like a DMT trip!

Those are the orbs!

Re: The Charlie Chaplin movie. This was explained by one of the cast members. They were given these walkie-talkie like phones to experiment with. The film just happened to catch one of them on it. It's not a fucking time traveler.

I saw a show last night, think it was Nasa's Unexplained Files or something like that, where they were talking about the Black Knight. Reminded me of this thread.

the kid in the background of the three men and a baby movie .. creeeeeeepyy

Re: The Charlie Chaplin movie. This was explained by one of the cast members. They were given these walkie-talkie like phones to experiment with. The film just happened to catch one of them on it. It's not a fucking time traveler.

Even if he was a time traveler, the phone wouldn't work because there's no cell towers.

HappyHaHa got banned? Ah shucks. R.I.P. Monica.

Back