10 of the Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

Thanks! I think it goes really well with the av.

Lmao it looks like something out of the Weekly World News.

Mars%20Rat%20Big.jpg

You can't just [enlarge], you have to [enhance].

2vb3h4n.jpg

I need to see like multiple shots of that landscape within seconds of each other to see if that's really a rat/mouse/squirrel/chipmunk or just a rock that looks like one... or maybe it's a statue of one....??? Maybe those things were worshipped?

Fun thread so I thought I'd revive it. I've seen most these pictures before and they are mostly all bunk, but still fun as heck.

Recently the Mars rover took a picture and in it was a rock that looked exactly like a squirrel or rodent. That should be in here somewhere.

Good call!

Wow :eek:

No bs that looks like a rodent! On Mars! Interesting...

Edit: Anyone notice that blue camel's head at the bottom left?

So the other night I'm watching Torchwood: Miracle Day on bbc america, and in the episode, Jack Harkness starts talking about "morphic fields." He says there are experiments where one monkey learns to use a tool, and all of a sudden monkeys thousands of miles away know how to use that tool. He theorizes that it's because of some type of mental telepathy, or shared consciousness.

I looked it up, and turns out...it's a real thing. :eek:

[YT]Ra7J1CX-GzQ[/YT]

So the other night I'm watching Torchwood: Miracle Day on bbc america, and in the episode, Jack Harkness starts talking about "morphic fields." He says there are experiments where one monkey learns to use a tool, and all of a sudden monkeys thousands of miles away know how to use that tool. He theorizes that it's because of some type of mental telepathy, or shared consciousness.

I looked it up, and turns out...it's a real thing. :eek:

[YT]Ra7J1CX-GzQ[/YT]

Morphic fields? Tell me more.

Makes sense.
Like how two atoms that have been split will rotate at the same time. Even if they are billions of miles away

Pretty sure that monkey story is false. I read about it, and turns out the monkeys that learned from one another did have contact.

Morphic fields? Tell me more.

Not sure. I'll read up on it later and try to make a short, understandable post explaining it.

But from what I understand about it, it does make a kind of intuitive sense. We've all had the feeling someone is watching us, even if we don't see anyone. We have a sense when we're not alone in a room. We've all thought of someone random that we haven't seen in a decade, only to have them call a day or two later. What is that? I think the morphic field theory is trying to explain whatever that phenomena is.

The Art Bell show Dark Matters recently looked at some Mars pics. Some of the objects in the pictures looked pretty damn artificial to me. Wonder what the truth is.

We can pick up radio waves from things all over the universe. The sun, planets, black holes, quasars, pulsars, etc all emit radio waves. A lot of info we have on the universe comes from radio telescopes.
When Tesla stated he was talking to aliens, it is now thought he was actually listening to a quasar or pulsar.
Here's some web sites with sounds
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Sounds_from_space
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/sounds2/index-nasa.html
http://www.nasa.gov/connect/sounds/index.html#.Ue-rYo3OuvF

I only heard about this last night watching an Ancient Aliens marathon (even after 2012 those shows are still fairly entertaining).

They were trying to attribute Tesla's "communicating with aliens" as actually entering an altered state of consciousness and somehow accessing the universal knowledge bank.

The black Knight satellite sounds like it might be legit.

Anyone have a debunk link to the black knight satillite

The black knight seems legit. Oddly enough. It's apparently 13,000 years old. http://skeptoid.com/mobile/4365 anyone can debunk it?

That Black Knight thing deserves its own thread. So basically a satelite of unknown origin has been floating above earth beaming down signals on our heads since before humans had the technology and nobody thought to go up and see what it is?

Great thread TS...stuff like this has always fascinated me...I'm more puzzed as to how/why I have never heard of the Black Knight Satellite before...

Black Knight Satellite?

I also haven't heard about the Black Knight Satellite and it seems like it's hard to find information on it.

Lots of stories and conspiracy sites talking about it but would like some better information.

Is it still up there? Any recent pics? What frequency is it broadcasting on? Has anyone officially commented on it?

Found a pretty informative vid on the Black Knight satellite

[YT]lT4Vq32zlDs[/YT]

Yep. That's Einstein's "spooky action at a distance."

Honestly there isn't an explanation for that that makes sense according to our scientific understanding

Agreed. That one requires you to think outside the box to even attempt to explain it. I have a hunch that when we do start to understand why that happens, that's gonna be a big key in understanding our reality. Also, I don't think reality works like our current model tells us it works.

Nice video and pictures. I always enjoy the unexplainable and paranormal stories.

Nice video and pictures. I always enjoy the unexplainable and paranormal stories.

Thanks bro. Yeah all those Hybrid Librarian vids are really good. And the guy finds great music for them.
I've always been interested in that kind of unexplainable, paranormal stuff too. I like to try to figure it out.

I'll keep updating the thread with new mysterious pictures as I find 'em.

While only a few of these are actually mysterious at all (if you don't ignore the facts -most of these make sense).

but what is most awesome about this video is the soundtrack -it's perfect for this.

give it another listen....

Back