10 of the Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

While only a few of these are actually mysterious at all (if you don't ignore the facts -most of these make sense).

but what is most awesome about this video is the soundtrack -it's perfect for this.

give it another listen....

Oh I agree most of them can be explained (a few of them are actually pretty silly). But it's still fun to think about. And a few of them are still pretty weird...namely the Hessdalen lights and the black knight satellite.

And hell yeah Hybrid Librarian is awesome, and I agree about the soundtracks he uses perfectly fitting the subject matter. Check this one out:

[YT]hYo2EPYXGhU[/YT]

Edit: I actually went to find this song on youtube because I dug it. It's called Optimistic Dubstep by Ultrasonic. Almost every single comment was saying that Hybid Librarian sent them there lol

Thanks! I think it goes really well with the av.

Lmao it looks like something out of the Weekly World News.

Mars%20Rat%20Big.jpg

ccabatboy1.jpg

Thanks bro. Yeah all those Hybrid Librarian vids are really good. And the guy finds great music for them.
I've always been interested in that kind of unexplainable, paranormal stuff too. I like to try to figure it out.

I'll keep updating the thread with new mysterious pictures as I find 'em.

No problem and like SevenSamurai said the background music is awesome. This beats the hell out of my woman left me for my sister posts around here.:icon_lol:

Oh I agree most of them can be explained (a few of them are actually pretty silly). But it's still fun to think about. And a few of them are still pretty weird...namely the Hessdalen lights and the black knight satellite.

And hell yeah Hybrid Librarian is awesome, and I agree about the soundtracks he uses perfectly fitting the subject matter. Check this one out:

[YT]hYo2EPYXGhU[/YT]

Edit: I actually went to find this song on youtube because I dug it. It's called Optimistic Dubstep by Ultrasonic. Almost every single comment was saying that Hybid Librarian sent them there lol

He's really great at producing these shorts -with the ideas, images and audio all working together, and don't get me wrong -just because some of these are explainable doesn't make it a bad thread -nor am I criticizing the thread I love these types of threads -even if all of them were BS -the discussion is worth it for certain.

Keep it up,

Here's a cut from my favorite film soundtrack of the last couple of years

Gotta listen patiently to the whole thing and give it proper attention.

Agreed. Those are only good if there are vids or pics or facebook links

I have seen some scary pictures of some women around here and your type at least won't make me cringe. Now the pictures I have elsewhere on the site and have been sworn to secrecy over are a different story.

Honestly there isn't an explanation for that that makes sense according to our scientific understanding

We only understand about 3% of the known universe.

I meant created radio broadcats. Could we pick up alien radio waves from 200 light years away?or would we only be able to hear broadcasting that was from a directional radio?

And the is for the links?

Recently there was a radio wave burst discovered from 11 billion light years away.
http://phys.org/news/2013-07-cosmic-radio-cataclysmic.html

Awesome stuff, love shit like this. This will certainly make the work day go by faster.

man these Hybrid Librarian vids are crazy interesting. spent hours going thru a bunch of em. thanks TS.

We only understand about 3% of the known universe.

Recently there was a radio wave burst discovered from 11 billion light years away.
http://phys.org/news/2013-07-cosmic-radio-cataclysmic.html

Thanks for the link, I'm gonna have to check that out. Interesting.

Awesome stuff, love shit like this. This will certainly make the work day go by faster.

Right on :)

man these Hybrid Librarian vids are crazy interesting. spent hours going thru a bunch of em. thanks TS.

Yeah it's easy to get lost in those things. Just wish he had more of 'em. Another good one somebody here just turned me on to is the Vsauce channel. They've got hundreds of vids and they're really good.

I hate I missed the pics of your ex's and most hot women are crazy I have found. Those three are supposed to be women and so is my favorite angry poster Hatredcopter. Then there is the posters who are women and never tell us guys, so I never know about some and wonder if others are not escaped mental patients or serial killers.:icon_lol:

I've heard that about HCopter, but am on the fence about that one. And those pics are in FraserB's thread about rating your ex's from 1-10. Think it's in the OT, maybe P&M...idk. And I'm almost positive that like 80% of sherdoggers are mental patients and/or serial killers. That's why I dig it here :D

Hmm....someone here is invisible. Lurking all quiet-like.

That you Frenzy? Hcop?

Cool thread.

Not really picture related per say, but possibly on the same vein, The Voynich Manuscripts always have interested me. What the hell are they? If it isn't a hoax, what language is that and what exactly does the book say?
Very cool stuff.

I actually made a thread about that awhile back. It has a link where you can read the whole book online. Interesting, weird book. Thread didn't get much interest though.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f48/voynich-manuscript-read-download-entire-book-here-2589899/

I've heard that about HCopter, but am on the fence about that one. And those pics are in FraserB's thread about rating your ex's from 1-10. Think it's in the OT, maybe P&M...idk. And I'm almost positive that like 80% of sherdoggers are mental patients and/or serial killers. That's why I dig it here :D

This is the place to be if you like weird and crazy shit.

Yeah, that isn't super new. But still cool. Def a HURP A DERP moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back