10 Louisiana senators vote against bill banning sex with animals in a state with animal brothels

1. Honestly: It would have been easier to say "I don't know."

2. You chose to emphasize what you chose to emphasize.

Would it not have been better to, as you put it, "maybe" know the truth before posting the fiction?

1. I'm not sure why some Christians are clinging to the need to marry children. That is very true.

2. The articles I sourced specified Christianity; why would I misrepresent what people like Chris Christie said when they were defending their actions?

Clearly this is something the free market can handle. If goats don't want to be whores, they can find another job.

I don't want the government up my goat's ass! Just dicks.

1. I'm not sure why some Christians are clinging to the need to marry children. That is very true.

2. The articles I sourced specified religion; why would I misrepresent what people like Chris Christie said when they were defending their actions?

You have already said you do not understand.

Why would you try to argue about "some Christians" while putting in your lede "Christian freedoms"?

What freedoms? What Christians? Where? You were not made to type those things, I am guessing.

I can not help but see that your comments have suddenly become nuanced, are full of insinuations of things you by sudden admission do not understand, and yet you are sure of, by begging the question back to your own sources. "How can I be ignorant when my source that I do not understand can not be ignorant?"

Perhaps broad associations of Christians, Republicans, or other groups with fringe ideas is a poor logical choice.

You know, "Guilt by Association."

You have already said you do not understand.

Why would you try to argue about "some Christians" while putting in your lede "Christian freedoms"?

What freedoms? What Christians? Where? You were not made to type those things, I am guessing.

I can not help but see that your comments have suddenly become nuanced, are full of insinuations of things you by sudden admission do not understand, and yet you are sure of, by begging the question back to your own sources. "How can I be ignorant when my source that I do not understand can not be ignorant?"

Perhaps broad associations of Christians, Republicans, or other groups with fringe ideas is a poor logical choice.

You know, "Guilt by Association."

Well, here are my final thoughts on the subject: there is a huge problem with child brides in America and it's because of Christians. Do with that what you will.

Well, here are my final thoughts on the subject: there is a huge problem with child brides in America and it's because of Christians. Do with that what you will.

I am sorry that you hate, and hope you at least hate "them" over what you feel are honest disagreements, and not fantasies born out of serious and cruel misunderstandings.

I am sorry.

Have a good day Mr. Dredd.

Cheers.

Remember that bible verse about Jesus telling a man that a Camel can enter an eye?
These are more appropriate for this thread:

Leviticus 20

15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Jude 7
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

I am sorry that you hate, and hope you at least hate "them" over what you feel are honest disagreements, and not fantasies born out of serious and cruel misunderstandings.

I am sorry.

Have a good day Mr. Dredd.

Cheers.

If at any point you feel like genuinely addressing the information I posted, feel free to do so.

There goes man, playing God once again.

Evolutionists - had prehumans not fucked, would we be here today?

Dont tell me what to breed with

If at any point you feel like genuinely addressing the information I posted, feel free to do so.

Certainly.

I think this thread is amusing but not very important, that hatred leads to poor thinking, and that love leads us to more consideration.

That might be controversial on a website gloriously dedicated to punching other men in the face, but the truth is out there.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

Have a lovely day, and may everyday be lovely.

It's because they have been corrupted by Satan's evil.

James 1

14But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

1 Peter 2:11
Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

Certainly.

I think this thread is amusing but not very important, that hatred leads to poor thinking, and that love leads us to more consideration.

That might be controversial on a website gloriously dedicated to punching other men in the face, but the truth is out there.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

Have a lovely day, and may everyday be lovely.

How does that relate to the information I posted?

It's because they have been corrupted by Satan's evil.

James 1

14But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

1 Peter 2:11
Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

I will certainly not argue that animal or child rapists have been corrupted by evil. Finally, common ground.

Last edited:
I will certainly not argue that animal rapists have been corrupted by evil. Finally, common ground.

Old men marrying young girls feels so wrong and evil. I can't help but feel like they're doing it out of lust.

People connect homosexuality to pedophilia and other sexual deviance.

This guy is connecting bestiality to pedophilia and other sexual deviance.

It's the same slippery slope argument.

I think the better argument in the same vein is that if the only metric required for a sex act to be considered moral is that there are consenting adults, then this rule should be evenly applied to all scenarios involving consenting adults. This becomes difficult because we all naturally find things like incest repugnant, for obvious biological reasons, but if we follow our rule, we should agree it's fair play. One could even apply this argument to beastiality if you could find an animal willing to consent.

Reconciling this is an uncomfortable exercise that too often is strawmaned, but I think there is something here that's more than just a slippery slope.

What it feels like is that people subjectively decide what is right and then use ad hoc arguments to make things line up to their narrative because morality is difficult to rationalize outside of the golden rule in it's most brute form.

Glad the law passed.

The ones that voted against it because to the gay issues hurt themselfs more then they help themselves.

If anyone is wonder why it is likely because the bill had a clause that read, "Anal sexual intercourse between two human beings shall not be deemed as a crime,". A lot of state level Republicans in the South still support sodomy laws and/or don't want to be seen as supporting homosexuality in any way.

A purposefully misleading troll thread from dredd? I'm shocked!

Back