10 Louisiana senators vote against bill banning sex with animals in a state with animal brothels

Glad the law passed.

The ones that voted against it because to the gay issues hurt themselfs more then they help themselves.

Is that really true though? They dont need to convince everyone. Just people from local, probably poor and uneducated, voting districts.

Not sure I really believe this. I mean, I'm sure there's some weirdo out there who fucked a cow and talked about it on the internet, but I seriously doubt Louisiana is the animal sex haven of the world.

They didn't say it was the haven of the world, just that it is a real problem that obviously should be illegal. Why would they make that up? And why would 10 senators not agree? It's just bizarre.

Is that really true though? They dont need to convince everyone. Just people from local, probably poor and uneducated, voting districts.

Maybe but most people now even the uneducated don't care about gay people the left has pushed the bar so far.

However they would look at beasttialbe as something the left would support.

They didn't say it was the haven of the world, just that it is a real problem that obviously should be illegal. Why would they make that up? And why would 10 senators not agree? It's just bizarre.
The thread title says there are animal brothels, Nac.

Apparently the previous law was too vague and didn't define sex with animals very well but I wasn't able to find the old one. The new one is very well explained and defined.

An issue that could come up with a vague law in this case is for example people accusing animal breeders of molesting their animals (how do you think they get the sperm to do an artificial insemination?) , or people abusing animals by inserting something in their ass but having them claim they did the very same thing that's done by the vet during the annual check up. It needs definition.

The senators voted against it because there was a law already and apparently they liked that one better.

Last edited:
The thread title says there are animal brothels, Nac.

Ok? The entire point here is that there are people paying to have sex with animals and that should obviously be illegal.

Thanks. Had to be something they could pretend to be upset about.

But if they thinj gay sex is worse than fucking animals I think they got religion all WRONG.
it's the "slippery slope" argument. "if we let two men marry each other, what's next men marrying sheep?" Except they seem to have flipped it, "if it's alright for two men to have sex, what's so wrong about sex with farm animals?"

I still can't believe they actually have brothels for this, I mean what the hell you too good for your own livestock you gotta go bugger someone else's'?

Ok? The entire point here is that there are people paying to have sex with animals and that should obviously be illegal.
Yeah, that wasn't my point, was it?

I said I felt there was exaggeration there.

Yeah, that wasn't my point, was it?

I said I felt there was exaggeration there.

I find it hard to care about the slight exaggeration of the thread title when the point is that 10 Republican senators apparently do not believe there should be a law making it illegal to have sex with animals. My primary concern is why that is the case.

Maybe but most people now even the uneducated don't care about gay people the left has pushed the bar so far.

However they would look at beasttialbe as something the left would support.
....................also............."beasttialbe"

I find it hard to care about the slight exaggeration of the thread title when the point is that 10 Republican senators apparently do not believe there should be a law making it illegal to have sex with animals. My primary concern is why that is the case.
I think its important to make the distinction between some deviants and an actual animal brothel. There are creeps everywhere. I honestly don't buy that there is some animal prostitution ring in Louisiana.

Sex with animals is still legal in Hungary, Romania and Finland too.

<Dylan>

Putting your wiener into a cow's rear behind? Unlawful
Putting your fist into a cow's rear behind to impregnate it? Sweet
Dressing up your chicken and play bondage games? Unlawful
Caging chickens into tiny cages? Sweet

Morality is indeed relative
To be clear, I am not advocating for bestiality, but if it is perfectly legal to raise, kill and eat an animal... let's not pretend that anti-bestiality laws are about protecting animals.

Louisiana Republicans predictably oppose pro-gay bill.

How is this pro-gay? It is legalizing anal sex between men and women (now illegal) and gay men. I'm going to.geuss that there is a lot more illegal straight anal sex than gay sex in Louisiana.

How is this pro-gay? It is legalizing anal sex between... gay men.

I feel like you answered your own question.

To be clear, I don't think the government should be involved in what two consenting adults do in the bedroom, but for a Rep it's going to be hard come primaries when their opponent says 'he approved a bill that made gay anal sex legal' to deny it.

The gay marriage and abortion positions are the two main positions the right in America needs to let go of in my opinion, but my opinion doesn't change the way things are in the south.

Have any of them explained why they voted against it yet?

Back