10 killed 30 wounded in Chicago this werkend

Wow. LOL, there is much wrong with this post haha.

Would you put a black cop in a largely hispanic speaking area? Maybe 1 but would you have a largely african american police force in an area with 90% hispanic people? It's simple common sense really. Stop playing dumb. Chicago is a large place with more than enough opportunity to strategically place certain cops in certain areas.

Who said cops are evil besides you? Weird.

I see that you are incapable of actually having an intelligent conversation without throwing out terms like,"leftist" "racist" and other nonsense.

So you 're saying white cops should work white areas, black cops black areas, Asian cops their areas and so forth.

Well I guess they had it right back in the "Good old days"separate but equal.

Yes, thank you. I knew that. I'm not sure what your point is?

Quit bitching about a lack of diversity.

Black cops are more likely to shoot black suspects you fool.

You parrots just cant control yourselves can you?

Is diversity not strength? Oh but I'm sure you would rather have a white America though right?

Cringe...

No it's not a strength when you need people of the same race to police enclaves. Diversity is destructive.

I'm cool with a majority white America. More peaceful and less division.

So you 're saying white cops should work white areas, black cops black areas, Asian cops their areas and so forth.

Well I guess they had it right back in the "Good old days"separate but equal.

It's called common sense.

Cringe...

No it's not a strength when you need people of the same race to police enclaves. Diversity is destructive.

I'm cool with a majority white America. More peaceful and less division.

And more racism... I get it. Remember you tried that back in the 1860's. Your side lost, get over it

Quit bitching about a lack of diversity.

Black cops are more likely to shoot black suspects you fool.

Nope. but is what Fox News tells you? In before you post some random graph lol

Who comprises these horrible "left" people you speak of?

Politically correct morons.

Does "left" mean everyone who doesn't like Trump to you, as is the case with most hardcore Trump supporters? That's a very broad brush you're using. There are a wide variety of beliefs held by people who don't like Trump. Conservative Republicans, crazy far left retards, and everything in between. Lumping them all together and holding "them" responsible for all the troubles in the world is a pretty extreme outlook

You're the EXACT type I'm talking about. My post, nor this thread has a single thing to do with Trump, and yet you managed to insert him into the discussion, going off on a rant about the types of people who oppose him. Utterly hilarious.

What's more hilarious is... I don't even support Trump. LOL

It's a culture problem. You can throw all the money you want at it, nothing will change until the people change.

Nope. Even the slightest mention of the violence that goes on in cities like Chicago is met with shrieking cries of 'white supremacy'. The left doesn't care about the suffering in the inner-cities. I imagine it's because it shines a very bright light on their faulty beliefs and failures. The left dominates the inner-cities, yet it's the inner cities that are the biggest failures in all of the USA. Dealing with this issue forces them to look in the mirror, and that's obviously something they don't want to do. The same with dealing with the problem of Islamic extremism in the West. They supported its importation, but they refuse to acknowledge it's a problem, even denying there's such a thing as 'Islamic extremism' because in their minds 'Islam is a religion of peace'.
You said you dont even live in america.

You dont know what goes on here.
Liberals in the media dont reflect your average liberal.

I know plenty of whites who criticize black crime and dont get called a racist. Its how you address the issue.

Who comprises these horrible "left" people you speak of? Does "left" mean everyone who doesn't like Trump to you, as is the case with most hardcore Trump supporters? That's a very broad brush you're using. There are a wide variety of beliefs held by people who don't like Trump. Conservative Republicans, crazy far left retards, and everything in between. Lumping them all together and holding "them" responsible for all the troubles in the world is a pretty extreme outlook
The first thing im called when disagreeing with trump is a "libtard/progressive". When I am not.

I hold plenty of far right views. I see things in a case by case basis. My views on immigration in america is not the same as for europe.

People (like goldennirvana)who profess to be the elect of politics usually tend to be the most ignorant when it comes to politics.

You said you dont even live in america.

Irrelevant. But I know why you're resorting to that... because you have no argument.

You dont know what goes on here.

It's called... TA-DAH... teh intranetz, dude. I can look at all the same news stories you can. Do you live in Baltimore? By your logic, if you don't live in Baltimore, you cannot possibly have known what was going on in Baltimore when the riots happened.

Liberals in the media dont reflect your average liberal.

There is no reason to believe this is true.

I know plenty of whites who criticize black crime and dont get called a racist. Its how you address the issue.

Anecdotal.

Is this that stormfront exodus we've been warned about by our resident racism experts?

Now we have racists making threats about the insane violence levels in American ghettos to take attention away from Muslim over representation in European sexual crimes.

This puts minorities (brown minorities GASP) in a very bad light. I wonder what the implication is.

When will the mods wake up?

Less white cops would actually help the problem. Why put white cops in all black areas? Common sense really. Also more money would help (not fix) the problem. Invest into these areas with community centers, child care programs, technology and learning centers. So congrats, you actually have some decent solutions to the problem.

Many black officers have been involved in Black shootings. Doesn't change the narrative.

Not really.

Its when they mix in "n***r" and "blacks are lazy with low i.q.'s" is what pissess people off.

Trump has never said those things and he was still branded a racist for wanting to fix inner cities and Chicagoan violence.

Like several here have already said, Trump did bring this up, especially the incredible murder rates in places like Chicago.

Rather than acknowledging this crisis, the New Left branded him a racist for even bringing it up, or said, "he doesn't really care, he's just using it as political fodder..."

and some leftists even attempted to present juked stats..."derp derp...actually, violence in Chicago has gone down..."

LOL

seriously, Fu*k you @Gervinho and leftards like you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back