10 killed 30 wounded in Chicago this werkend

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is worse than many of the worst countries in the world like iraq. Yet we dont hear this on the war room. But a girl got raped in germany or sweden gets 100 replies. Ehy do white supremacist care so little about whats happening in America?

This was a major piece of Trumps stump speech during the election. He constantly brought the inner city and how you cantwalk down the street without getting shot. And guess what...people called him a racist for bringing it up lol.

Leftists have reached full blown Idiocracy.

If they'd been killed by white people, the left would suddenly start 'caring'. LOL

This is worse than many of the worst countries in the world like iraq. Yet we dont hear this on the war room. But a girl got raped in germany or sweden gets 100 replies. Ehy do white supremacist care so little about whats happening in America?

we're the last two caring individuals left in this crazy world.

OK, so if you care so much, then instead of calling people white supremacists, what do you suggest should be done to tackle this problem? I'm all ears.

Democrats can fix it. The answer is diversity. If rich people would only pay more. Also less white cops.

This was a major piece of Trumps stump speech during the election. He constantly brought the inner city and how you cantwalk down the street without getting shot. And guess what...people called him a racist for bringing it up lol.

Leftists have reached full blown Idiocracy.
Trump said he could fix this easy and he was the law and order candidate. You telling me trump was going to do something about and because some lefties called him racist he decided not to touch it?

I used to be liberal, and I'm really beginning to notice what a disease it is. This BLM thing is so backwards. Black Lives don't seem to matter to other Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore. Black males kill each other, they kill Black females, Black children, Black elderly. Since Black Lives clearly don't matter to other Black people, how are they expected to matter to us? I have a big problem with police corruption, but the reality is I am much more likely to be murdered by a Black male than a police officer. Am I a racist for noticing this missing link in the logic chain?

I used to be liberal, and I'm really beginning to notice what a disease it is. This BLM thing is so backwards. Black Lives don't seem to matter to other Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore. Black males kill each other, they kill Black females, Black children, Black elderly. Since Black Lives clearly don't matter to other Black people, how are they expected to matter to us? Am I a racist for noticing this missing link in the logic chain?

Congrats on your recovery man. Most don't survive the disease.

It's a city run by democrats, for democrats and inhabited by democrats.

Somehow it's conservative whites fault tho.

It seems like You are just looking for an excuse to throw out the word "white supremacist" This is one of those buzzwords that POC will throw around when they are racist themselves, because they feel like it gives them power. Hatred will never give anybody power it will just weaken our society.

I've also seen inner city violence brought up quite a bit around here. It's definitely a problem that needs to be addressed and it all starts with the lack of Nuclear families in these neighborhoods; which In no way shape or form should be blamed on white supremacy.

It seems like You are just looking for an excuse to throw out the word "white supremacist" This is one of those buzzwords that POC will throw around when they are racist themselves, because they feel like it gives them power. Hatred will never give anybody power it will just weaken our society.

I've also seen inner city violence brought up quite a bit around here. It's definitely a problem that needs to be addressed and it all starts with the lack of Nuclear families in these neighborhoods; which In no way shape or form should be blamed on white supremacy.
Its an american problem. My point was why are posters in here so more concerned with someone being raped in Germany or Sweden rather than 10 citezense being murderer in one weekend. Is it all about the race of the victims

The real question is why are you so upset about people being upset about rape in Europe.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you're apologizing for Muslim rapist migrants in Europe.. hmm...

It's been and is talked about all the time by white people.

If they blame it on the criminals and the culture and suggest solutions they are called racist.

Solutions:

First it has to start with education and part of that education is looking at the causes of this in an honest way. The left ( not all on the left but a voical large part of it) solution is to throw money and blame white people. Yes black people got a shit deal in the past in American. But leaning on thatis not going to fix the problem.

You have to look long term to fix this type of problem and many black parents do but they are overwhelmed by the culture and lack support. Getting a good education to rise out of poverty is not acting white it's making a better life for any one of any race.

Now what to do about the environment to allow this tot happen. Well once you have the people that want to make it you have to help them live in a situation that gives them a chance. That requires a safe as possible place to live. Which means more cops and a crack down on criminals but that's racist so the left tells them.

So it's like a juncky you can't fix them unless they see the problem and want to fix themselves. Once they see their problem then you can help and support them.

So yea lots of white people on the right care and in fact really want to help and not enable the juncky like a lot on the left do.

As to the OP , it's a very poor defection about a different problem.

Democrats can fix it. The answer is diversity. If rich people would only pay more. Also less white cops.

Less white cops would actually help the problem. Why put white cops in all black areas? Common sense really. Also more money would help (not fix) the problem. Invest into these areas with community centers, child care programs, technology and learning centers. So congrats, you actually have some decent solutions to the problem.

If they blame it on the criminals and the culture and suggest solutions they are called racist.

Solutions:

First it has to start with education and part of that education is looking at the causes of this in an honest way. The left ( not all on the left but a voical large part of it) solution is to throw money and blame white people. Yes black people got a shit deal in the past in American. But leaning on thatis not going to fix the problem.

You have to look long term to fix this type of problem and many black parents do but they are overwhelmed by the culture and lack support. Getting a good education to rise out of poverty is not acting white it's making a better life for any one of any race.

Now what to do about the environment to allow this tot happen. Well once you have the people that want to make it you have to help them live in a situation that gives them a chance. That requires a safe as possible place to live. Which means more cops and a crack down on criminals but that's racist so the left tells them.

So it's like a juncky you can't fix them unless they see the problem and want to fix themselves. Once they see their problem then you can help and support them.

So yea lots of white people on the right care and in fact really want to help and not enable the juncky like a lot on the left do.

In all seriousness I wonder if TS actually thought he was making a good point or if this is just all about the shit talk and casting dispersions - personal credibility be damned.

Solutions:

So essentially nothing can be done unless a greater number of people in those areas stand up to the bad people in those areas. Does the government have any obligation to do more in those areas and why should small minority who scream racist dictate the governments obligations to its people?

Ehy do white supremacist care so little about whats happening in America?

Whenever someone mentions the violence that goes on in Chicago and any other American city, they're immediately called a white supremacist you dummy.

Back