10 killed 30 wounded in Chicago this werkend

This was a major piece of Trumps stump speech during the election. He constantly brought the inner city and how you cantwalk down the street without getting shot. And guess what...people called him a racist for bringing it up lol.

Leftists have reached full blown Idiocracy.
And what has he done since then?

Golf more?

Whenever someone mentions the violence that goes on in Chicago and any other American city, they're immediately called a white supremacist you dummy.
Not really.

Its when they mix in "n***r" and "blacks are lazy with low i.q.'s" is what pissess people off.

Its how you say it.

Not really.

Its when they mix in "n***r" and "blacks are lazy with low i.q.'s" is what pissess people off.

Its how you say it.

Nope. Even the slightest mention of the violence that goes on in cities like Chicago is met with shrieking cries of 'white supremacy'. The left doesn't care about the suffering in the inner-cities. I imagine it's because it shines a very bright light on their faulty beliefs and failures. The left dominates the inner-cities, yet it's the inner cities that are the biggest failures in all of the USA. Dealing with this issue forces them to look in the mirror, and that's obviously something they don't want to do. The same with dealing with the problem of Islamic extremism in the West. They supported its importation, but they refuse to acknowledge it's a problem, even denying there's such a thing as 'Islamic extremism' because in their minds 'Islam is a religion of peace'.

This is worse than many of the worst countries in the world like iraq. Yet we dont hear this on the war room. But a girl got raped in germany or sweden gets 100 replies. Ehy do white supremacist care so little about whats happening in America?

We are told by liberals that it's racist to talk about minority driven urban violence.

So essentially nothing can be done unless a greater number of people in those areas stand up to the bad people in those areas. Does the government have any obligation to do more in those areas and why should small minority who scream racist dictate the governments obligations to its people?

First it's not a small minority that scream racist. It a hell of a lot on the left including lots of politicians.

The cops/government could crack down on the criminals but that requires more cops and more policing, which is viewed by the left as racist.

Until the people their want the changes and understand what It will take to make them ( not all but most) only maybe can some be helped but mostly it's just hold grounding no chance of really winning.

The problem has to be approached from both ends and the middle.

First end is helping the young kids on the right road.

Second end is to remove the criminals and their control of the area. The left is to admit some are just a lost cause and the only answer is separation until they are no longer a problem.

Then the middle is all the stuff to make this happen.

One of the first steps is requnizing cops are part of the solution not the problem. Cops need better training and tighter bonds with the community they patrol, especially in high crime areas. But they can't do shit until the people realize they are part of the solution.

The day he won the presidency is the lastday he mentioned this. And the excuse is well he will be called racist if he tries anything. And you wonder why minorities feel right wingers dont care for them

The day he won the presidency is the lastday he mentioned this. And the excuse is well he will be called racist if he tries anything. And you wonder why minorities feel right wingers dont care for them

You can't have it both ways.

When they want to help the problem you don't like how and call them racist and fight it at every turn.

Then yell racist when they give up because you don't want their kind of help.

They don't want help from the right they would rather enable the juncky to so they "love" them.

Rahm Emanuel declares Chicago a 'Trump-free zone' in response to DACA decision.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...-in-response-to-daca-decision/article/2633408

Less white cops would actually help the problem. Why put white cops in all black areas? Common sense really. Also more money would help (not fix) the problem. Invest into these areas with community centers, child care programs, technology and learning centers. So congrats, you actually have some decent solutions to the problem.

Or you know... we could look past skin colour instead of assuming a white cop assigned to a black area is automatically a bad person for no reason other than his skin colour. Ever heard of judging a man by the content of his character? No?

Also, literally half of Chicago PD is minorities, something always missing from the "cops are evil" conservation from lefties is that cities with large minority populations also tend to have a large amount of minority cops. I guess minorities are oppressing themselves, if we follow the racist logic.

wait what? You think crime stats in the US is a topic right-wingers avoid and leftist like to discuss? I don't think that's a very good assessment.

This is worse than many of the worst countries in the world like iraq. Yet we dont hear this on the war room. But a girl got raped in germany or sweden gets 100 replies. Ehy do white supremacist care so little about whats happening in America?

Chicago_violent_crime_map.png

1. The United States is a country that spans thousands of miles in all directions. Do you really think it makes sense to speak of a few small zones in Chicago (3 of the cities 50 wards) as if this is a country wide problem? I mean it is not even a city-wide problem, it is 3 or 4 wards.

2. The fact is that ethnic enclaves in big cities with progressive lax police presence (anywhere in the world) is a candidate for this kind of problem. Well, guess what, you fcking militarize these zones and you will see a wonderful thing begin to happen. The problem is that the enabling leftist/liberal politics in our country just doesn't have the stomach to do the right thing.

3. Europe right now is preparing on a macro scale the sort of conditions that make Chicago's Fuller and Washington Park the war zones that they are on a micro scale. Do you honestly think in your naive outlook that there are not 1000s among the immigrants flowing into Europe who wouldn't try create as much violence and mayhem as they possibly could if they could get their hands on the means to do so: poisoning the water supply, dirty bombs, and any other thing they can think of to create mass death and fear.

Or you know... we could look past skin colour instead of assuming a white cop assigned to a black area is automatically a bad person for no reason other than his skin colour. Ever heard of judging a man by the content of his character? No?

Also, literally half of Chicago PD is minorities, something always missing from the "cops are evil" conservation from lefties is that cities with large minority populations also tend to have a large amount of minority cops. I guess minorities are oppressing themselves, if we follow the racist logic.

I remember reading an article about the racial composition of the police department in Ferguson after the whole Michael Brown controversy. The police explained that during their last hiring cycle only three black people had applied to become police officers. Of the three applicants, two failed the written exam, and the one who was hired took a job in a bigger city to make more money. So whose fault is it really when a police department is said to lack diversity? Are we supposed to mandate a certain number of minority police officers by force? In the news a while back there was a priority hired black firefighter who refused to fight fires in NY. Studies have also shown that black suspects are actually more likely to bot shot by black cops.

Forgot to add that this is just an excuse to call white people supremacists thread.

I don't know how many times I've posted that hoodlife gif and have commented on hoodlife in threads about this issue.

TS is a warped bitter minority.

Wow. LOL, there is much wrong with this post haha.

Would you put a black cop in a largely hispanic speaking area? Maybe 1 but would you have a largely african american police force in an area with 90% hispanic people? It's simple common sense really. Stop playing dumb. Chicago is a large place with more than enough opportunity to strategically place certain cops in certain areas.

Who said cops are evil besides you? Weird.

I see that you are incapable of actually having an intelligent conversation without throwing out terms like,"leftist" "racist" and other nonsense.

Would you put a black cop in a largely hispanic speaking area? Maybe 1 but would you have a largely african american police force in an area with 90% hispanic people? It's simple common sense really. Stop playing dumb. Chicago is a large place with more than enough opportunity to strategically place certain cops in certain areas.

I see that you are incapable of actually having an intelligent conversation without throwing out terms like,"leftist" "racist" and other nonsense.

Wait a minute I thought diversity is strength and we're not supposed to see race/color.

Wait a minute I thought diversity is strength and we're not supposed to see race/color.

You parrots just cant control yourselves can you?

Is diversity not strength? Oh but I'm sure you would rather have a white America though right?

Nope. Even the slightest mention of the violence that goes on in cities like Chicago is met with shrieking cries of 'white supremacy'. The left doesn't care about the suffering in the inner-cities. I imagine it's because it shines a very bright light on their faulty beliefs and failures. The left dominates the inner-cities, yet it's the inner cities that are the biggest failures in all of the USA. Dealing with this issue forces them to look in the mirror, and that's obviously something they don't want to do. The same with dealing with the problem of Islamic extremism in the West. They supported its importation, but they refuse to acknowledge it's a problem, even denying there's such a thing as 'Islamic extremism' because in their minds 'Islam is a religion of peace'.

Who comprises these horrible "left" people you speak of? Does "left" mean everyone who doesn't like Trump to you, as is the case with most hardcore Trump supporters? That's a very broad brush you're using. There are a wide variety of beliefs held by people who don't like Trump. Conservative Republicans, crazy far left retards, and everything in between. Lumping them all together and holding "them" responsible for all the troubles in the world is a pretty extreme outlook

51% of the Chicago PD is non-white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Police_Department
  • White: 49%
  • African-American/Black: 29%
  • Hispanic: 19%
  • Other: 3%

Back