Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

So could you please remove me from that damn list, or am i condemned to see Franck's ugly face for my sherdog life?

Odd request as you seem to be one of the older members and have probably received 20 PM's from the SDSN. But if you don't want to part of the Sherdog Shoop News anymore than so be it. Sorry to see you go. You hurt my feelings. No one's ever quit before. :(

change this guys avatar to Frank Mir then give him a yellow card so he can't change it back

@bigwaverider @Drake @jeicex

do it for all of shoopkind!!

Haha, that would be funny but I can't do that.

Haha... I subbed that one out to a Hawaiian surfer :p

haha. did you pay in surfboards or pineapples?

Max Holloway? I know he's a shoop artist but I didn't know he was a surfer

C8nqpPUXUAAMXe2.jpg

Max Photoshopped that?

Looks like I may need to give lessons for extracting hair. I'm starting to get pretty good at masking fine details. Check out this mask MW. I just wanted the grass, but how the hell are you going to cut that out? Well, I know how. And the thing is, that with more time it could have been better and nearly perfect. Can use this same technique on hair. :)

57041_58eef2e8083db.jpg

57041_58eef2eb2373c.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I may need to give lessons for extracting hair. I'm starting to get pretty good at masking fine details. Check out this mask MW. I just wanted the grass, but how the hell are you going to cut that out? Well, I know how. And the thing is, that with more time it could have been better and nearly perfect. Cans use this same technique on hair. :)
Thank you for sharing... very impressive. I didn't even think it waz possible to mask off that detailed of stuff. I must learn this Kung Fu~

haha. did you pay in surfboards or pineapples?
Trophies ;)
<cheer>​

Thank you for sharing... very impressive. I didn't even think it waz possible to mask off that detailed of stuff. I must learn this Kung Fu~

Trophies ;)
<cheer>​

Yea, pretty insane techniques in order to do that. I was imprezzed by my performanz. When you're ready, let me know and I will show you how. That took an hour or more to do but it was complex. With these techniques you can mask out hair fairly easily and near perfect. Grated this will vary image by image.

What is considered a template? Are we allowed to reference other drawings/pictures and attempt to use them as a reference to redraw from as long as we don't trace it?

What is considered a template? Are we allowed to reference other drawings/pictures and attempt to use them as a reference to redraw from as long as we don't trace it?
most of us will be using reference images, I for one can't draw :)

<24><24><24><24><24>
Why don't those images come up on google? My shoops are about to improve drastically.
if you want em without the getty watermarks too you can usually trace the photographer and find their stash. Like Esther Lin and some other UFC credentialed photographers have theirs up on mmafighting.com I think. getty is a pain of a site to navigate and it's getting worse. but it has it's uses.

Of course you can use other images for reference. For example you can use Shad Face for reference but you can't trace it. Templates are just images that are cut out., so you can't put the actual Shad Face in your drawing. Every single pixel of your drawing must be originally done by you.

What can I say? I'm lazy guys. More than the cutting out, it was finding a picture of Jake from behind.

Sometimes you find what you need, but other times it can be challenging. There's no easy steps in making gifs and finding the proper images can be the most important step. "That" face is always important. Sometimes adding "weigh in" or "face off" to your search can bring up some good, clear images. Finding pics that are taken from behind can be a challenge. I generally find them in the actual fights. So sometimes adding "fight", a specific UFC event or opponent they fought into your search can help.

Anybody else with search tips, please add. <cheer>

THE COMPETITION NEEDS MORE SIGNUPS!!!!

don't be afraid, many of us haven't opened MS Paint in 10 years or more, and we aren't skilled artists either so please just enter (read the OP) then draw something related to UFC 211 and join in the fun. The community needs this :) (read the OP because you definitely don't want to void your entry)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back