Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

RSZBc6g.gif

PLATINUM NATION NEED TO REPRESENT!!
It's an MS Paint competition for UFC 211 (and UFC 212 if you qualify) so go read THE OP

cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif

@007, @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @Bowel-forged Stool, @Buckeye4Life, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buff, @Buckeye4Life, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @Cro Cop Is Back, @D. Lynch, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @D.H., @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @frye666, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @HomeRun916, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KlNG, @king of theRing, @Kingofthestreets, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @leemurrayftw, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Luger, @mangokush, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @Me&MrJones, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Roop Holstry, @ScarfaceJr, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @The Best JG, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Titleboxe, @Threetrees, @Thunderchild, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @Venom, @UL, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @ZapatasGuns,

@IloveTHIS, @jjresq, @glasshouses999, @kingJohn, @The Mean Streets, @justgivemeareason909, @ThulsaDooom, @tjumper78

s8Gdpsi.gif

1000 men, ready for war.

LET'S GOOOO!!!!

Platinum.png

mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-108.jpg

holy shit, this is the shooperbowl!

Jehannum by far is the greatest

PLATINUM NATION NEED TO REPRESENT!!
It's an MS Paint competition for UFC 211 (and UFC 212 if you qualify) so go read THE OP

cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif
cLNF7Cc.gif

@007, @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @Bowel-forged Stool, @Buckeye4Life, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buff, @Buckeye4Life, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @Cro Cop Is Back, @D. Lynch, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @D.H., @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @frye666, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @HomeRun916, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KlNG, @king of theRing, @Kingofthestreets, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @leemurrayftw, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Luger, @mangokush, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @Me&MrJones, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Roop Holstry, @ScarfaceJr, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @The Best JG, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Titleboxe, @Threetrees, @Thunderchild, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @Venom, @UL, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @ZapatasGuns,

@IloveTHIS, @jjresq, @glasshouses999, @kingJohn, @The Mean Streets, @justgivemeareason909, @ThulsaDooom, @tjumper78

s8Gdpsi.gif

Thanks J. Who put Perry's head on the JBG?

I think it was @Kristian82 and there is a longer version but I didn't bookmark it :( /facepalm

he made this for sure

ypBWNgK.gif

That looked like a lot of work. A few frames he forgot to cover Agent Smith's face. I rec'd your $10 BTW. Gonna have to rework the prizes. Thanks brah. :)

That looked like a lot of work. A few frames he forgot to cover Agent Smith's face. I rec'd your $10 BTW. Gonna have to rework the prizes. Thanks brah. :)
the frames from behind and to the side?

it was supposed to be Louis' project but then he left and Kristian took it on :) I love it

I'm now thinking @Alex or @SherdogGoat made the just bleed gif....but we shall see

the frames from behind and to the side?

it was supposed to be Louis' project but then he left and Kristian took it on :) I love it

I'm now thinking @Alex or @SherdogGoat made the just bleed gif....but we shall see

What do you mean he left? He left Sherdog? I PM'd him a few weeks ago about a project he and I were working on and haven't heard from him. And yea the frames from behind.

Good work @Kristian82

What do you mean he left? He left Sherdog? I PM'd him a few weeks ago about a project he and I were working on and haven't heard from him. And yea the frames from behind.

Good work @Kristian82
He "left" to play the new Mass Effect game. It's been over a month and no sightings at all

we fear the worst

and yeah I would've had to do those frames too

He "left" to play the new Mass Effect game. It's been over a month and no sightings at all

we fear the worst

and yeah I would've had to do those frames too
Well, he will be back pissed - the game sucks.

Back