Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

All right, my entry is in. If I don't win, I will lose my shit. I spent at least 3 minutes on this shit and therefore I deserve to win. Fuсk you all, I'm out!

Not my submission because it technically didn't happen at UFC 211 (though they did show a clip of it during the PPV). Just for funzies.

DC.png

Not my submission because it technically didn't happen at UFC 211 (though they did show a clip of it during the PPV). Just for funzies.

dc-png.228931

It's a masterpiece.

This isn't my comp entry but it's one of the first MS Paint pics I did lol

Aldo vs Hominick.png

The submission deadline was extended till 7AM EST May 17th. Entries won't be up till later in the afternoon.

now that ive done my pic im foaming at the mouth to see what everyone else did

Yeah I'm most curious about which images people chose.....from which fights, weigh-ins, etc.

I can't remember, will the original photo our drawings are based on be included in spoiler tags?

Yeah I'm most curious about which images people chose.....from which fights, weigh-ins, etc.

I can't remember, will the original photo our drawings are based on be included in spoiler tags?

I had no plans to do so. We discussed how this contest would be run in the Sherdog Shoops News PM's and it was never brought up. Several have submitted source images, but I don't intend on using them.

Back