Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

ingifcar-1.gif

We have 39 brave souls on this forum and the rest of you are girly men beta males. Who else is gonna step up to the plate?

masspaint_girly_man.png

please can a few more contestants bump the thread occasionally :)

don't wanna run out of IN gifs

ymegM7W.gif

please can a few more contestants bump the thread occasionally :)

don't wanna run out of IN gifs

ymegM7W.gif
i'm gonna like for the gif, but if you ever, EVER, talk to me like that again... I'm gonna go Hiroshima on your anus

i'm gonna like for the gif, but if you ever, EVER, talk to me like that again... I'm gonna go Hiroshima on your anus
I've already Nagasaki'd it today, I really don't need that kinda heat rectally.

thanks for the warning :eek:

I've already Nagasaki'd it today, I really don't need that kinda heat rectally.

thanks for the warning :eek:
Np, next time you won't get a warning though. One minute you'll be sitting there in front of your computer, next thing you know, explosion in your ass. 5 Days laters, BAM, Gonorrhea.

Np, next time you won't get a warning though. One minute you'll be sitting there in front of your computer, next thing you know, explosion in your ass. 5 Days laters, BAM, Gonorrhea.
so kinda like this?

garfieldbuttsecksvf6.jpg

we have 39 contests and thread polls have a limit of 15, so it would be good to get it up beyond 45, because there's likely to be a few that aren't able to submit entries due to unforeseen circumstances :)

We have 20 options for polls, not 15. I just made a poll last night and made 20 choices. So, we need ONE more to make it a round 40.

I want IN!

When does this contest officially start?

We have 20 options for polls, not 15. I just made a poll last night and made 20 choices. So, we need ONE more to make it a round 40.
for NGS 1 it was limited to 15 (45 total) and that's also why BWR has 15 advancing to the finals.

it's great if it's 20 :)

Back