⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
I like Cruz in this fight, but Cody definitely has that hungry challenger upset potential written all over him. I don't like Garbrandt at all, but he is doing a good job make an interesting fight out of an ailing 135lb division.
Pretty much this.

And Garbrandt is a dickhead. No insecurity here, just callin it... a little man with a lot to prove to the world.

I'm sorry but im only concerned with who's fighting who not who's dating who.

I didnt mean to insult your hobby/passion, carry on.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, casual.

It's embarassingly bad trash talk, but I bumped it from a 1 to a 4 simply because he has talked his way to either a title shot or eliminator.

Though I'm impresed with Cody Garbrandt's run,..it reads like a douchebag tirade. I can't take him seriously when he says Cruz had overwhelming fear in his eyes. Yes, waiting for security is always the best safest option...it doesn't mean he's scared of you 1 on 1. He was in a suit for crying out loud.
I agree with the majority of this post. I see Cody giving back working at hos old HS w/the wrestling team and Im like hes not a total AlphaMaleBroDouche and then he goes on and on and on about how the champ is damn near crying in fear? This is NOT the story that was told by an objective observer on the Shaub show.lol I always say I am not s big Cruz fan and Cody is way more exciting, but he has absolutely no respect, obviously embellishes to make a point (read LIES!lol), and this shit makes him come off like a dumbass/unlikeable.

I go back and forth with this one.lol His talent is undeniable, I just dont know how talented he is yet.

Like Dom said, Bowles 2.0
Exactly. This guy is really annoying, he hasn't fought anyone in top 9 and he is talking like he cleaned out the division. He is too raw for Cruz and he will get a rude awakening if the fight does happen next...

Exactly. This guy is really annoying, he hasn't fought anyone in top 9 and he is talking like he cleaned out the division. He is too raw for Cruz and he will get a rude awakening if the fight does happen next...
Agreed. That comparison is actually pretty perfect... Even though Bowles at his time was better than Cody is now & Dom was worse then & is better now...lol :D

Bowles was the 8-0 champion with all finishes including his fresh KO of 37-1 Miguel Torres(his first KO loss ever) when Dom outclassed him. Bowles had other good wins including Damacio Page, Marcus Galvao & Charlie Valencia...Cody only has Almeida & Mizugaki(who Bowles has also beaten).

Along with all this, Cody has 5 less inches of reach than Bowles(which is 2.5 more than Dom) yet still had nothing for pre-champ Dom. Putting it into this perspective...I really can't see this going well for poor Garbrandt. All he'll have is his emotional rage & frustration as he searches for a KO which is much more likely to hurt him than help.

Cruzifiction looms...

paige-vanzant-ufc-cody-no-love-garbrandt-pic.jpg

He only bangs womanlets. Sherdoggers only bang 9s and up, bro.

tuf guy huh?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

also, good luck finding cruz's chin buddeh...

That's an interesting push... Pushes in confrontations are generally caused by one guy invading another's space.

On this one though Conor was far away from him. It was a push like "look how tough I am, my friends had to come and stop me". I think he was actually afraid that McGregor would knock him cold right there if he came any closer.

He didn't want to fight, he wanted to push like a little girl.

Agreed. That comparison is actually pretty perfect... Even though Bowles at his time was better than Cody is now & Dom was worse then & is better now...lol :D

Bowles was the 8-0 champion with all finishes including his fresh KO of 37-1 Miguel Torres(his first KO loss ever) when Dom outclassed him. Bowles had other good wins including Damacio Page, Marcus Galvao & Charlie Valencia...Cody only has Almeida & Mizugaki(who Bowles has also beaten).

Along with all this, Cody has 5 less inches of reach than Bowles(which is 2.5 more than Dom) yet still had nothing for pre-champ Dom. Putting it into this perspective...I really can't see this going well for poor Garbrandt. All he'll have is his emotional rage & frustration as he searches for a KO which is much more likely to hurt him than help.

Cruzifiction looms...
Well said, totally agreed. hahaha can you imagine Cody getting all frustrated when he is missing and getting tooled, haha :D:D would be hilarious to see. I find his personality aggressive and he seems to have a big chip on his shoulder. Cruz is calm and always in control.. he if he gives some trash back, he is still very calm, he will eat Cody alive, I am so sure of it.

1455495082-0.jpg

Cody

3DF1M.jpg

Cruz

Well said, totally agreed. hahaha can you imagine Cody getting all frustrated when he is missing and getting tooled, haha :D:D would be hilarious to see. I find his personality aggressive and he seems to have a big chip on his shoulder. Cruz is calm and always in control.. he if he gives some trash back, he is still very calm, he will eat Cody alive, I am so sure of it.

1455495082-0.jpg

Cody

3DF1M.jpg

Cruz
Hahaha, indeed :D

Mystic Mac calls out the Dillasnake. Cody gets butthurt. Conor steps towards him and he backs away with the swiftness.

Damn, first time I see the whole thing. Conor schooled them Alpha Fails hard.

Conor vs Faber+Garbrandt, make it happen Dana!

Cruzifiction looms...

Comparing a journeyman to the next elite ufc fighter

Embarrassing

Completely ignoring that Cruz is weak to right hands lol

Codys best punch is the right hand

Comparing a journeyman to the next elite ufc fighter

Embarrassing

Completely ignoring that Cruz is weak to right hands lol

Codys best punch is the right hand
That journeyman was a champion & KO'd a legit reigning champion for the first time after 38 fights unlike Cody boy :p
Still yet to be seen if Cody is "next level elite". Guy doesn't even have a top five win yet, bruh.

He's so weak to right hands that they make him lose fights all the time ;)

That journeyman was a champion & KO'd a legit reigning champion for the first time after 38 fights unlike Cody boy :p
Still yet to be seen if Cody is "next level elite". Guy doesn't even have a top five win yet, bruh.

He's so weak to right hands that they make him lose fights all the time ;)

You can talk about rankings and all that and technically you're right. Cody has yet to earn himself a top 5 win. But that really doesn't matter cause its just a formality at this point.

Back