⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
If anyone is interested you can actually send stuff to Cody garbrandt and he will sign it for you and send it back

I saw him talking about it on twitter..

That's cool, he gets a respect point for that.

He's at -99 now

Battle of two douches I don't like. Well, whoever gets KTFO, I win. Fuck it, let Cody win, give Dillishaw a title shot and hopefully he wins. He's the least annoying of the bunch. This TAM guys and Cruz are all annoying as fook. Too bad Barao couldn't beat them all.

Hope Dillashaw deals with these two..

They're both annoying.

Have to admit though, this throws a spanner in the works at BW.

This guy seems as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.

Holy shit... that cranky little manlet actually has fans???

It's always hilarious hearing a bro tell his side of a confrontation
You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard guys who got into fights where it was one on 3-5 guys who had guns and knives and he beat them all off and got away. Yet if you see footage of the incident I bet it was probably just a little verbal spat and nobody did anything. Ryan lochte basically got into an international incident with his brostory

Lol. I like the way he says "I said your next, and he looked around for security to break it up." Break what up? I don't understand. He says Dom was just standing around there, then he makes it sound like it was an ally way scuffle and Dom was looking hoping to get a cops attention. What a tool.

So much chunk! and I found them, not huge but still nice
92087ebba3cec78c9b5e4d9de8bb5877.jpg

Lies to kids with cancer though, so shit personalty.

LOL, so a pro fighter, champion and MMA analist is scared of a guy just becuase he says so?
his trash talk is beyond stupidity

Garbrandt reminds me of those dudes who's always trying to fight someone because "they looked at [him] weird." Dude's entertaining as hell to watch fight though.

The annoying thing is Cody can KO Cruz if he can land one even though Cruz is the better fighter, on paper at least.

Doesn't matter who is trembling in fears because this fight is going to sell more that TJ vs cruz 2. IF they do fight, Dom will use his decisionator skills to win and cody will just hate dom more. lol.

Back