⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
And another neck beard jealous of a dude who tapped PVZ confirmed. Rustled gonna rustle..... Es nornal

Because I'm not a fan of a fighter and think he comes off as a mental midget means that I'm jealous and rustled... that's an interesting theory.

Because I'm not a fan of a fighter and think he comes off as a mental midget means that I'm jealous and rustled... that's an interesting theory.

Going out of your way to post about your dislike for him because he gets the pussy and you don't? That's as rustled as rustled gets.

Going out of your way to post about your dislike for him because he gets the pussy and you don't? That's as rustled as rustled gets.

The only one who mentioned pussy at all is you, projecting a little there kid? What's the matter, can't get laid and talking all big on the internet to try and cover up your insecurities?

The only one who mentioned pussy at all is you, projecting a little there kid? What's the matter, can't get laid and talking all big on the internet to try and cover up your insecurities?

Whoa Freud, you're the one projecting about him being a Manlet. Let me guess you're 5'6"?

I believe it. Cruz is a strange little manlet. Supposedly he gets legitimately butthurt and aggressive when someone at the FS1 desk dares to disagree with him, lol.

Hopefully Cody KOs him, would be awesome.
I can see it, too. sometimes he gets too worked up

but holy shit, cody doesn't have the best trashtalk, but I will give him a 7

Cody may very well have the worst case of napoleon complex we have ever seen on united states soil

meh. he's pushing for a fight.
He wants to leapfrog TJ via trash talk IMHO.

meh. he's pushing for a fight.
He wants to leapfrog TJ via trash talk IMHO.

TJ is already feeling the heat.

TJ did a new interview pretty much crying about it

Says that if he doesn't get the next title shot this sport is a joke LOL!

cruz is a pro. you gotta pay to fight. looking forward to the fight, no lame ass WWF/soap opera drama or trash talk required.

obviously cruz isnt going to throw the first punch, dudes a pro fighter and commentator and co-host......

Cody is obviously shook because he knew Cruz was handcuffed by his circumstance

TJ is already feeling the heat.

TJ did a new interview pretty much crying about it

Says that if he doesn't get the next title shot this sport is a joke LOL!
And he is right though.

My only problem with his complaining is that UFC fighters see this happening to multiple fighters. No one cares... until it happens to them.

I think it's quite possible Cody made him uncomfortable in that environment/situation. He wouldn't fear him in the cage, but they weren't in the cage.
h5Lynp1.gif

His continued butchery of the English language is not without its entertainment. But maybe I'm just being overjealous.

He's a poet and he don't even know it.

Dominick Cruz's response to Cody Garbrandt: 'I kill hype for a living'

"Let the youngster enjoy his hype train fresh off his win," Cruz said. "Let his people keep on building that false sense of confidence that they are all instilling into his psyche over this period, it's good for him.

"I kill hype for a living."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...ge-to-cody-garbrandt-i-kill-hype-for-a-living

Video cued up where confrontation starts:

The clip may not be the entire thing, but it looks more like the opposite of what Cody said. Cody is the guy moving backwards, and it is Cruz who is moving toward him, 'restrained' (nudged) by security. And he's smiling, not looking at all scared.

Dude obviously wants the fight. He's got to make some rustle between Dillashaw and Cruz talking about challenging some 145ers.

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.

If anyone's jealous and researching Cody's personal life to see if he's getting pussy its probably you.

Who on earth fellows a fighter's personal life outside of MMA.

Cody has nothing for Cruz, he will realize that after 2 minutes in round 1 when he is swinging at air. I don't believe the hype.. I think Cruz dominates him without any problems.. 50-44

It's hard for me to figure out who I dislike more.

On the one hand, I can't stand Dom's smug, pseudo-intlellctual, BRAT-like attitude.

But he's eloquent.

On the other hand, the neck tattoo guy seems like the stereotypical persona of what someone casual would think of when they think of "MMA fighter" - this unrefined, low-class, alpha-male, frat guy bro.

Guess I'll take Dom in this.

If anyone's jealous and researching Cody's personal life to see if he's getting pussy its probably you.

Who on earth fellows a fighter's personal life outside of MMA.

1. It was widely known that he dated PVZ

2. You do realize you're on Sherdog, right? Nothing here but man children who obsess over anything related to MMA including social media which isn't outside MMA because they're fighters 24/7.

3. I'm jealous of Cody that's why I've been defending him in this thread? That's your argument? I bet you were first in your class at the adult school.

1. It was widely known that he dated PVZ

2. You do realize you're on Sherdog, right? Nothing here but man children who obsess over anything related to MMA including social media which isn't outside MMA because they're fighters 24/7.

3. I'm jealous of Cody that's why I've been defending him in this thread? That's your argument? I bet you were first in your class at the adult school.

I'm sorry but im only concerned with who's fighting who not who's dating who.

I didnt mean to insult your hobby/passion, carry on.

Back