⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
Highly doubt Cruz is scared of Cody.

I would love to see him sleep stupid Cruz though.

Give Cody to Dodson He loves Koing Fabers children.

Could Cruz beat cody... absolutely

Is Cody afraid of Cruz dancing around for 5 rounds and winning by 1/2 Rds? Cause that's probably the worst case scenario

More like Dom thought this retard neck tat guy was going to start a fight while he was doing his Fox job

Thats a great clip. I love how Hodge falls right into mount after he lands the punch.

14 year old confirmed

So... in your mind, someone calling you out on your stupidity is confirmation that this person is 14 years old now? Are you just so accustomed to being made to look the fool by 14 year olds that you just immediately jump to that conclusion these days?

So... in your mind, someone calling you out on your stupidity is confirmation that this person is 14 years old now? Are you just so accustomed to being made to look the fool by 14 year olds that you just immediately jump to that conclusion these days?

Look princess, I'm sure you have better things to do like spending quality time with your convict rapist grandparents who were exiled to that shit hole you call a country. So kindly frig off with your kangaroos.

Lets be honest, you couldn't get attention from PVZ if you had a $100 bill hanging out of your zipper.
I'm sorry that your feelings got hurt. I thought I made it clear that I don't want her attention.

I'm sorry that your feelings got hurt. I thought I made it clear that I don't want her attention.

You know your feelings are hurt that she wouldn't give you attention, no matter how much money you threw at her.

You would be her 2 or 3 rating while she would be your 8 or 9

Jesus Christ is this motherfucker a sociopath or something?

"Him getting physical? He's never gotten physical," Garbrandt said. "When does he ever get physical?" - Cody

He has a point with this statement. I have a newfound respect for Cruz since I saw a recent interview with him but he's not a physical fighter. He'd rather run and throw weak pillow punches than stand and bang.

You know your feelings are hurt that she wouldn't give you attention, no matter how much money you threw at her.

You would be her 2 or 3 rating while she would be your 8 or 9
Lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night ;) Even if what you said were true, I really don't care.

Back