★ Bisping (and UFC) Say He's a Legend. Seriously?

When did Bisping become a legend?

• Total voters
Bisping is losing his legendary swagger.

He called out GSP then changed his mind. Freddie Coach says he now doesn't want to fight GSP.

Jacare shooped him as the running man Forest Gump and 70% agree he's ducking Jacare.

If you're going to call yourself a legend, act like one.

i will consider bisping a legend if he clears the entire division of jacare, romero, the chris, and rockhold (again).

but to me he is GOAT thanks to this:

He will always be a legend to me for one reason

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Bisping is losing his legendary swagger.

He called out GSP then changed his mind. Freddie Coach says he now doesn't want to fight GSP.

Jacare shooped him as the running man Forest Gump and 70% agree he's ducking Jacare.

If you're going to call yourself a legend, act like one.
His name is Freddie ROACH for a reason, he's a lying piece of crap, don't let his disability hamper how you should really talk about him.

His name is Freddie ROACH for a reason, he's a lying piece of crap, don't let his disability hamper how you should really talk about him.
I like Roach but this is all true, he never shuts up and hasn't accurately predicted an outcome in over a decade

Bisping is the very definition of a legend and he keeps the belt as oong as he damn well pleases

Bisping is the very definition of a legend and he keeps the belt as oong as he damn well pleases
also that FOX gig is giving him so much exposure, especially when they ran that "4 champions on the panel" advert and of course he's one of them, and not an interim or fake title, but a real MW championship.

also that FOX gig is giving him so much exposure, especially when they ran that "4 champions on the panel" advert and of course he's one of them, and not an interim or fake title, but a real MW championship.

The whole damn show baby

Bump-worthy...
Division-cleaning operation underway...
Hendo in his rearview mirror.

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

I am Legend
At least most of us have enough class not to continually repost the gifs of Belfort making Hendo look like a bum .... and he did it twice :D

flying Hendo is "hilarious" except when he's flying like this eh

80defe6f3d9c3b41676bf4fc7f3ffc33.jpg

22.9% voted that he was a legend before beating Silva

14% voted that he became a legend after beating Silva

28% voted that he'll become a legend after he wins the belt

That adds up to 64.9% of people voting that he's a legend.

A Legend is among us gentlemen and ladies and his name is Michael "the Count" Bisping!!!

At least most of us have enough class not to continually repost the gifs of Belfort making Hendo look like a bum .... and he did it twice :D

flying Hendo is "hilarious" except when he's flying like this eh

You just ko'd every Hendo fan with this lol

Can't anyone just be good without going over the top crazy GOAT talk oh my goodness it's so ridiculous

Lol a Flying bum lol

I dunno. Doesn't feel like he is, probably because he's been a mid carder for so long.

Back