“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

It’s called slang

You use it all the time and you’re not even aware of it
Of course I've heard of it. My point is that using poor English precludes you from being considered well spoken.

If true, then at least Colby motivated him to put on an entertaining fight for once in his life.

I want to believe you Woodley. I really do.

So he's going to try and pull a Rousimar Palheres?

watch out, the ufc's got a tough guy in there.

“I ain’t never in my life, I ain’t never in my career, I ain’t never in my existence as an adult human being wanted to fuck somebody up so bad, beat somebody so bad, embarrass somebody so bad, end his career so bad, take his life so bad — and I don’t even say that figuratively, literally, I’m gonna try to hurt him so fucking bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again, that’s a fact. Number one, he’s a poser. Our sport has been so dead that everybody wants to believe it. They want to believe in the hype because we don’t have nothing else riding right now. Jon Jones is out for a minute, Conor’s out for a minute, Ronda’s getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. As far as stars in the UFC, they’re lacking so we are willing to accept the bullshit that comes out of this kid’s face. Everything is a complete fraud. He’s finessed himself in a position to fight for a world title. Now you’re gonna get what you asked for. You wanted this smoke, you want to come fight the real welterweight champion, now you’re gonna get your ass beat. I’m not gonna knock you out quick. It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you, I’m gonna talk to you the whole fucking fight, I’m gonna tell the referee to get back, do not get in my way, do not stop this, I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.”

Tyron Woodley finally saying something that gets me hyped, I really hope this is genuine and not just... hype. o_O
"I’m not gonna knock you out quick. It’s not gonna be no first round knockout."

Well, we know that Tyron "economy mode defend the belt at all costs" Woodley.
Prove me wrong Tie-Ron. Please.

Nope. He is 36 and he won't change his stripes. I wrote off Woodley a long time ago. Smart and great athlete, etc, etc but I'm not watching. Wonderboy, Rashad, Rampage, and Tyron are headliners I won't pay for unless the rest of the card is absolutely stacked.

Now if those two can keep up the trash talking, maybe a backstage encounter or two, I might even think of watching it.

“It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you”

Already suggesting the fight goes the distance.

This is actually gonna be a good fight

Will Woodley land the bomb or will Colby break Twood

Whatever, it’s not like Woodley has been Mike Tyson out there. He took Maia to a decision, won a majority decision against Wonderboy, had a draw with Wonderboy, won a split decision against Gastelum, beat Condit after Condits knee blew out. Lawler, Kim and Koscheck are his only knockouts his last five years. If Colby’s wrestling matches up with Woodley’s as well as he claims it does, Woodley could very well be f#%ked.....

a9c.png

Damn, beat me to it!

Seems forced.
I don't know why, but I just can't get excited for Woodley fights.....weird.
I don't hate the guy.
I loved watching Koschek and Bisping fight....and I hated their guts.
I think he's boring on all levels.
He needs to reinvent himself.. maybe a little more subtlety on the trash talk

Chael got humiliated
Anderson didnt say he was gonna humiliate him. He said he was gonna knock all his teeth out and it be so brutal that mma would get banned. Its awesome stuff but he went out there,got laid on in round 1 and chael tripped over his own shoelaces and anderson was like,fuck all that torture stuff..time to bring this shit home! Kinda like when pvz didnt cut her hair ahahaha

Back