“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

Seems forced.
I don't know why, but I just can't get excited for Woodley fights.....weird.
I don't hate the guy.
I loved watching Koschek and Bisping fight....and I hated their guts.
I think he's boring on all levels.
He needs to reinvent himself.. maybe a little more subtlety on the trash talk
Im not about this wwe stuff. Tyron is a tough customer and i absolutley enjoyed the first wonderboy fight. I dont need him to put on a persona to get me more interested. This hype hes doin seems flat to me,but maybe he feels the need to pull on the casuals who say they hate wwe but also want it to be exactly like that.

Whatever, it’s not like Woodley has been Mike Tyson out there. He took Maia to a decision, won a majority decision against Wonderboy, had a draw with Wonderboy, won a split decision against Gastelum, beat Condit after Condits knee blew out. Lawler, Kim and Koscheck are his only knockouts his last five years. If Colby’s wrestling matches up with Woodley’s as well as he claims it does, Woodley could very well be f#%ked.....
He has few recent knockouts because he doesn't fight too often.

He did what Yoel did to Robert in both of his fights against Wonderbread. He dropped Maia with 1 right cross. Till, a bigger and more experienced striker dropped Wonderboy as well but he couldn't get the finish.

The man is like an inactive version of Yoel that manages to get the W somehow.

Though it appears that Colby has a good chin, but Woodley can knockout anyone at WW, especially in the early rounds.

Hmmm, not bad.

If he ACTUALLY tries to hurt Colby, I’ll buy it. But we all know he’s gonna stand there and stare the whole time.

T. Wood is bout to go "dark place GSP" on that ass. Difference is, its going to be a whole lot darker.

Looks like Chaos will finally have to answer to TheChosenOne.

Here’s to hoping Tyron unleashes hell...

Tyron is gonna get worked here..
Its pretty obvious. That pace is going to give Woodley fits

I expect Woodley to win the first 2 rounds. Then once he starts to slow down Colby will beat him down

Colby is not on Tyrone's level he's gonna get f*ked up badly. A motivated Tyrone is a dangerous Tyrone, just ask Robbie Lawler or Darren Till If you think Colby's only avenue to win is to get Tyrone tired & winded in a 5rounder while trying to stay clear of that power for 20 minutes then you already lost...

Colby was getting fed punches by Demian Maia, I said Demian Maia before he gassed out. I'm really, really, gonna enjoy this ghetto beating coming Colby's way.

keac7ags2zc11.gif

7QJC.gif

giphy.gif

VacantWeeklyGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

“It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you”

Already suggesting the fight goes the distance.

No fear of a KO from Colby's end of the cage the man couldn't knock over a carton of milk on a wobbly table, I'd drag out the beating too just to prove a point..

Colby ain't got shit for Tyron. What's he gonna do, hold Woodley against the cage and dry hump his leg for 25 minutes? I just hope Woodley TKO's his ass instead of taking the easy sub.

Woodley is probably going to win this. I'm not sure he's gonna KO Covington but I think it goes without saying that he has the striking advantage.

I still think Woodley would have beaten the tar out of Conor if that fight had ever materialized.

Sounds like a 3 round boring decision fight will be among us

Woodley is probably going to win this. I'm not sure he's gonna KO Covington but I think it goes without saying that he has the striking advantage.

I still think Woodley would have beaten the tar out of Conor if that fight had ever materialized.
Oh man, Conor would have no chance against woodley, the size and wrestling would be far too much, even for Conor. I wanted to believe Conor could be a wrestlers kryptonite (see mendes fight) and have that sprawl and brawl but khabib proves otherwise (I’m still sad about that).

I hope Woodley walks out with a boomerang.

Colby is the essence of sherdog's underbelly manifested into one being. I will enjoy watching him be separated from his faculties

IDK man after that shoulder injury he might never be the same fighter anymore
I'm sure he will be fine under a good surgeon. Myself and manny Pacquiao are back to 100%. Those are normally very successful if you have a good doc.

Has Tyrone ever hurt anyone with GnP?
I only remember him hurting people with one punch shots. Kos, Robbie, Till and he caught Wonderboy in the first fight.

Has Tyrone ever hurt anyone with GnP?
I only remember him hurting people with one punch shots. Kos, Robbie, Till and he caught Wonderboy in the first fight.

Till says he wasn’t affected by the GnP but it looked pretty effective to me.

Back